posted 48 years ago by
BostonOne
Senior Member - 4K

Price mistake? A single bulb was $7.97 in my local Home Depot. The three pack was $4.97. I haven't seen this bulb for that price for a single bulb. In store so YMMV. 

UPC is 4667746599

Views
14 Comments
Add Comment
These deals on specific SKUs are almost *always* regional, due to rebates from your local electricity supplier.

BostonOne said:   Price mistake? A single bulb was $7.97 in my local Home Depot. The three pack was $4.97. I haven't seen this bulb for that price for a single bulb. In store so YMMV. 

UPC is 4667746599

What is the SKU for this?

Philips BR30 LED
Disclaimer
The entire UPC is: 0 46677 46599 5

I cannot find the 3 pack listed on HD's website

Here's a picture of the actual product

SKU appears to be:
1001-862-292

BostonOne said:   SKU appears to be:
1001-862-292

From a google search, I found this:

Model: 465996; Internet/Catalog: 207106653; Store SKU: 1001862292. 

There is no longer a web page for this item though. You will have to call or visit your local Home Depot to find this. YMMV on finding this for $4.97 at your store.

Note: The Model # is very similar to the last part of the UPC except for the last number. OP, are you sure that's the correct SKU ? Do you have a picture of the shelf tag ?

Shelf tag
Disclaimer
Here's the shelf tag.

This is not really a deal, as someone else mentioned it's a price that's subsidized by your local electric utility and likely always available in your locality.

ArmchairArchitect said:   This is not really a deal, as someone else mentioned it's a price that's subsidized by your local electric utility and likely always available in your locality.
  That may be true, but I had never seen them at this price before in the same store, so it is a recent change.

for NJ residents (or access to one) with Costco membership.

4-pack dimmable BR30 : $5(after tax) for 4-pack

BostonOne - What city / state are you in ?

blueribb said:   BostonOne - What city / state are you in ?
  I found these at the Home Depot in Watertown, MA.

I bought these at Home depot for ~$2 per bulb in October last year. They are working fine. 

Found the last 3 packs at a New Orleans area store. Was 9.97 but cashier (with mgr's approval) was able to over-ride to 4.97, thanks to OP's tag scan. Needed 8 bulbs, so was just what I needed. Thanks a lot BostonOne!

amhidogha said:   Found the last 3 packs at a New Orleans area store. Was 9.97 but cashier (with mgr's approval) was able to over-ride to 4.97, thanks to OP's tag scan. Needed 8 bulbs, so was just what I needed. Thanks a lot BostonOne!
  Nice! Glad that worked out for you.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017