posted 48 years ago by
VivYip
Senior Member - 9K

credit to ProHTP with a mention that the price might be $14.50 B&M; YMMV?

Staples has the Canon PIXMA MG3620 Color Inkjet All-in-One Printer for $39.99 with free shipping

Canon PIXMA MG3620 Color Inkjet All-in-One Printer 
All-in-one printer prints, copies and scans to eliminate the need for extra equipment
Ready for your network and connects wirelessly for seamless printing from any computer or mobile device on your network
Prints up to 9.9 inches per minute for fast, efficient use
Automatic duplexing saves you money by printing on both sides of each sheet
Prints from your cloud or mobile devices for extra convenience
Borderless printing makes it simple to match up printed pages
Quiet mode operation makes this printer perfect for busy offices

I usually don't post the inkjets, but this seems decent because it's an AIO and one could also think of it as buying ink and getting the machine with it. Hope this might help someone. Thank you for reading.

Views
4 Comments
Add Comment
how much is the ink for this? will it stop working (printing) b/w , even if the color ink runs out (assuming it's separate.

xfree said:   how much is the ink for this? will it stop working (printing) b/w , even if the color ink runs out (assuming it's separate.

I found generic ink (10-packs) for $100 and up on both e.Bay and Amazon. OEM Carts are $20-25 each

This is a 2-cartridge system

I bought a canon PIXMA 490 posted here and it was bad out of the box...horrible set up instructions...then are sending me a new one.
Made in CHINA, designed in CHINA....
Don't buy Canon

As of 2/1 this printer is $14.50 in the stores.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017