posted 3 months ago by
FizixGirl

First post, so I apologize if I do something wrong here.

I picked up a couple of these yesterday at my local WalMartfor $25. Searched for them on Brickseek and there were quite a few available. They were only $20 at a store a bit further.

Brickseek

Walmart

46 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — May. 26, 2017 @ 6:29pm
rated:
$49.88 at all stores near me

rated:
14 stores "near" me ALL reported at $49.88 from Brickseek. Seems like a one off, or maybe regional?
Tried my brother's zip in Vegas, all $49.88. Tried my parent's zip in Miami... finally, one store that wasn't $49.88... but still only down to $35, which isn't much of a deal.

rated:
1 store near me reports 14 @$19

rated:
All stores by me are $50. Except one is $30. Odd.

Check zip 61802.

I may go pick one up, thanks OP

rated:
$38.35

rated:
$20 Novi Michigan

rated:
I used the cheaper version 512GB micro SD from eBay. Surprisingly it works. Before buying larger storage SD, check your phone or netbook to see if it can handle the large storage.

rated:
$50 in and around Spring Tx

rated:
$50 all around me on long island, in Connecticut there is a store with it for $19

rated:
One store has them at $25 near me... another did have them for $10, but of course, they're sold out.

rated:
One store out of 15 has them at $25 near me, 92011

rated:
cnorrdin1 said:   One store out of 15 has them at $25 near me, 92011
Same here in Fallston, MD 21047. Others are all $49.88.

rated:
Most stores that have them in stock near me are $49.88, but there is one that has it for $1.00 and is currently OOS. This could be a very good deal... thanks OP!

rated:
Mine had it reported on brickseek as qty:7 at $12, but when I went there, they had one on the shelf, and it rang up at $49.88 (regular price.)

rated:
One store near me for $40.

rated:
Got one in South Philadelphia for $15. Brickseek showed they had 18 on hand and listed it selling for $15. When I got there there were only three showing on their scan gun but we could only find one and it rang up as $49.88 in store and a manager reluctantly agreed to override the price to $15 once I showed him that the WalMartApp did indeed showed it for $15 in HIS store when I entered in their store location. The manager couldn't argue once he saw WalMart's own app showing the item "in stock" and at the $15 price for their location

rated:
No luck. It's $49.88 in North and East Metro Atlanta: Cumming, Roswell, Alpharetta, Gainesville, Snellville, Loganville, etc.

rated:
frett said:   No luck. It's $49.88 in North and East Metro Atlanta: Cumming, Roswell, Alpharetta, Gainesville, Snellville, Loganville, etc.
same with the greater Phoenix area

rated:
Hmm.

Showing $49.88 on brickseek, but $38.34 on WalMart.com for me for pickup at same store listed in brickseek. (Houston area)

rated:
Stores get money back on an item and can discount or not discount that or another item

rated:
$50 by me in So. Cal. I wish I could get this though.

rated:
Albuquerque 13 stores all show 49.88. Quantities range from 7 to 43. Hard to believe that a WalMart would ever stock more than 1 or 2.

rated:
$38.33

Rhode Island

rated:
$19 in Norwalk CT. 4 left. Hanging in a clearance rack.

rated:
Per Corporate my local has over 40. The electronics dept manager refuses to look for them. Said they are probably in back somewhere and they can not look for them.

rated:
BadDog41 said:   Albuquerque 13 stores all show 49.88. Quantities range from 7 to 43. Hard to believe that a WalMartwould ever stock more than 1 or 2.

​When I bought two last week @24.99 the guy in the electronics department that rang me up said it was one of their black Friday deals.

rated:
Would someone mind posting a picture or shelf-tag of the price? I'd like to see if one of my local stores will pricematch.

rated:
Plenty of stores around me have lots in stock but they all show $34.88

rated:
lemonhead said:   
frett said:   No luck. It's $49.88 in North and East Metro Atlanta: Cumming, Roswell, Alpharetta, Gainesville, Snellville, Loganville, etc.
same with the greater Phoenix area

$34.88 Phoenix area now. Waiting on another price drop or 2.

rated:
$34.88 at Wallymartsall over SF east bay.

rated:
just tried the WalMart app for first time, not bad. No go on the memory card but I need a BBQ grill more. I did notice they corrected the ad scan about the Chromecast. The hard copy shows the ultra Chromecast for $35 and I PM it to BB. Ad goes till 18th and the thing is great.

rated:
I have had other name-brand cards fail on me as of recently, after only a short period of time, so I am happy to be having better luck with others. Should these encounter a similar fate.

rated:
35 in KY.

rated:
Kentucky7887 said:   35 in KY.
When did Kentucky join the European Union?

rated:
I just noticed that most of the stores near me went down to $25 this week with plenty in stock(from $35). One store actually had them for $15 (I bought three).

rated:
Lafayette Road store in Indy down to $18.

rated:
SATX stores that have them in stock mostly showing $13.

rated:
It looks like they got as low as $13, but sold out at those stores. The only stores in my area (Orange County, CA) that still have them want $34.88. Probably still a decent deal.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017