Posted with ToGo

GermGuardian 3-in-1 Air Cleaning System with True HEPA Filter, UV-C Sanitizer and Odor Reduction
$69.99
https://www.amazon.com/GermGuardian-AC4825-Cleaning-Sanitizer-Reduction/dp/B004VGIGVY

Views
3 Comments
Add Comment
I have this unit and have been very happy with it. Easy to use and works great. It seems like its usually around $85

I have this, I have it on 24x7 on low in the hallway near 3 bedrooms and it goes through a filter about every 3-4 months. There is a pre-filter which is reusable and washable. I only wash the pre-filter when I change the big filter, but I imagine it could help longevity to the disposable filters. I've replaced the UV light once in a year, not sure whats normal.

I want to know the compare GermGuardian AC4825, 3-in-1 Air Cleaning System and other purifiers.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017