Free AR Software: Acronis True Image 2016 Bundle, Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2017 (3 PCs - Key Card) + $2.99 Shipping at Newegg

Acronis True Image 2016 with Disk Director 12 Bundle 

• Apply Code: EMCRBDB54 at checkout.
  • Rebate is valid 01/31/17 to 02/21/17

Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2017 (3 PCs - Key Card) 

• Apply Code: EMCRBDB38 at checkout.
  • Rebate is valid 01/30/17 to 02/09/17

Nuance Dragon NaturallySpeaking Home 13 OEM 

• Apply Code: NWSHS3 at checkout.
  • Rebate is valid 01/20/17 to 01/31/17

Views
13 Comments
Add Comment
Still waiting on a rebate from Dec that seems to be 'lost' in their system.

CouponClippen said:   Still waiting on a rebate from Dec that seems to be 'lost' in their system.
  Just got my rebate checks from mid-Nov purchase. I heard the new system (myrebate.com) is faster than the old system. Probably no checks tho.

Same here.... having second thoughts about buying it again....

Third the above. Still waiting on almost all my Newegg BF rebates.

Is Newegg like Staples and delays the rebates around the holidays for longer return periods?

Newegg rebates have worked for me. Not always speedy, but reliable.

Ordered the Acronis 2016 to update my 2013 version.

Thank you OP.

Just ordered Acronis 2016 (1 PC) a few days ago with $25 rebate. Can I order this and get the $30 rebate?

ShopRunner is available for the Acronis software so it is FAR for me. Looks like the deal goes through Monday.

Usually there is a statement as to when we will get the rebate and a toll-free number. I can't those 2 pieces of information on this rebate form. Did I missed them somehow?

Also I noticed that the rebate card expires in 4 mos -- instead of the usual 6 mos.

Got one, thanks op.

Cool! Thanks

Cool! Thanks

Got it.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017