rue21
SpaFinder
TGI Fridays
Under Armour

Views
11 Comments
Add Comment
20% off eBay gcs? I knew I should have upgraded my Galaxy s5

Is there a limit on the number of giftcards you can buy?

Samsung Pay works on Samsung Gear S2 and S3.

I don't see eBay listed in the promotion in the Samsung Pay app on my S6 phone. I was actually perplexed when I saw it on the list, as far as how you use Samsung pay to make an eBay purchase. the others are all there though.

Can anyone verify if eBay is there or not and how the process goes about getting an eBay GC?

redbehelit said:   Can anyone verify if eBay is there or not and how the process goes about getting an eBay GC?
It was there yesterday, but looks like it's sold out now. Not in the list anymore.

No eBay or GameStop available on Samsung Pay for me.

How do you enter a promo code when buying a gift card from the pay app?

There are only 6 merchants in this offer - they are listed at the top of the buy gift card list in Samsung pay and eBay, Amazon, airbnb etc are NOT included.

stephaniemerfeld said:   There are only 6 merchants in this offer - they are listed at the top of the buy gift card list in Samsung pay and eBayAmazon, airbnb etc are NOT included.
This is wrong. They *were* included, and have sold out. That doesn't help anyone who wants to buy one now, but neither does this. 

And there are still more than 6 currently available 20% off. 

fine print on GC purchase
Disclaimer
See attachment for print details.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017