posted 1 month ago by
Noahbody123

FWIW - Switch to Sprint and they will pay your next AAA Classic membership renewal.

https://promo.sprint.com/AAA

~Sprint will pay renewal fee after AAA member has paid first years fee’s.
Registration at Sprint. com/AAA required for each AAA member number.
Must register within 30 days of phone line activation.
One Free AAA Classic renewal per active handset.
Free AAA Classic Renewal fee may be applied to Plus or Premier memberships. Remaining balance is member responsibility

Already a Sprint customer? Simply visit Sprint. com/AAA and link your AAA membership number to your mobile number and your next AAA membership renewal is on Sprint

3 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Signing up for this removes any other discounts currently on your account, be careful!

rated:
I wonder if there is a way to do this if your not currently a AAA member without having to pay for it. Also, I'm a Sprint SERO customer, so wonder if they would even do it without rewriting my account.

rated:
Is it free because when you break down in the middle of nowhere you'll have no Sprint coverage to use it?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017