posted 1 month ago by
ragingwookiee
Senior Member - 6K

Posted with ToGo

World of Warcraft Game Card 60 Day
$21.97 (In-Store)
http://www.gamestop.com/game-time-cards/world-of-warcraft-game-card-60-day/40922

The World of Warcraft Game 60 Day Card is the perfect gift for your little Warcraft addict! Now there is no need to use your credit card, just log on and use this card to access 60 days worth of World of Warcraft goodness!

1 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
If you are looking in the store, note that these are the ones in the brown boxes (like the pic above) and not the little blue cards that are hanging on the racks. You may need to ask the attendant if they have any - that's how I found mine because they are probably not on display. The attendant was also nice enough to check other stores and even called one nearby to put it on hold til I got there.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017