posted 48 years ago by
CATTHANH
Addicted Member

Check your email. It was 1 min sign up. 
Your Virgin America Elevate membership is paying off with Alaska Airlines. You're now a member of Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan™, one of the most generous travel rewards programs in the air. Your benefits begin as soon as you activate your account. You'll immediately get your choice of 10,000 bonus miles or $100 off any Alaska-operated flight. But hurry, this offer ends February 28, 2017.
With round-trip flights starting at just 10,000 miles, plus taxes and fees*, you'll have enough to start traveling right away.
Once you've activated, don't forget to convert your Elevate points to Mileage Plan miles to get 30% more miles to redeem on Alaska, Virgin America, or any of our global airline partners. It only takes a moment, and you can convert your points at any time.

Views
5 Comments
Add Comment
Hi if I sign up for Virgin now and not have Alaska account yet, would I qualify? or not?

No. You have to have had the Virgin account prior to last December.

I think it is also semi-targeted, so YMMV if you can convince someone at alaska to give you the 10k.

Stubtify said:   No. You have to have had the Virgin account prior to last December.

I think it is also semi-targeted, so YMMV if you can convince someone at alaska to give you the 10k.

I did a search and stumbled upon this data point that the December time isn't the case and should still be able to get that 10k alaska miles, of course YMMV. I am going to try that suggested means to contact Alaska. Here's the data point http://onemagnetavisit.blogspot.com/2017/02/free-10000-alaska-ai...

I've been eyeing the EWR-SAN flight for a couple months now. This was definitely a sign that I had to book. Btw, the $100 is off their normal fare - no taking you to a separate search that'll jack up the prices.

actives said:   I've been eyeing the EWR-SAN flight for a couple months now. This was definitely a sign that I had to book. Btw, the $100 is off their normal fare - no taking you to a separate search that'll jack up the prices.
  I have used Alaska discounts a lot including their companion fare that comes with their credit card. They don't jack up price or trick you to a different search result if you use discount. So no need to worry. I love that Alaska also allow one way fare vs. other airlines you have to get round trip if you want good deal. 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017