posted 48 years ago by
MISTERCHEAP
MOTY 2016

**Upcoming Feb 10*** Kohl's Cardholders Coupon for Additional Savings: 30% Off + stacking codes***Upcoming Feb 10***

30% off for Kohls Cardholders w/ code LOVE30
Kohls Cardholder Free ship code FEB4FREE 

Kohls.com ]

Stacking codes:

• 20% off Fine, Silver, and Fashion Jewelry with code SHINE20. 2/10-2/15
  • $10 off Men's Basics purchase of $40 or more with code MENBASIC10. 2/11-2/20
  • 20% off Baby and toddler clothing, maternity, and baby gear with code BABYSALE20. 2/10-2/20
  • INFO ON Kohls CASH Kohls CASH 

$10 on $50 KCash earn 2/10 to 2/15 ONLY.

​redeem 2/16-25

Views
14 Comments
Add Comment
Will this be available in store as well?

brad2575 said:   Will this be available in store as well?

with physical 30% off card or printed if you have it or code loaded to your Kohls APP on your smartphone.

you can go to your wallet NOW at .www.kohls.com and add the code. it will become active on 2/10.

Cool, thanks!

I had no idea. LOVE Kohl's! Thanks!

Thanks, been waiting for a free shipping code.

Thanks for 30% off and free shipping code

Kohls CASH UPDATE:

$10 on $50 KCash earn 2/10 to 2/15 ONLY.

redeem 2/16-25

Does anyone have a 30% coupon they can scan? thanks

Kohl's Cash earned 2/10-2/15, redeem 2/16-2/26. Also the Baby coupon I'm seeing is $10/30, not 20%.

memyselfndi said:   Does anyone have a 30% coupon they can scan? thanks
Just add the LOVE30 coupon code to the Wallet in the app. Then just show it to the cashier in the store.

So, since you can't convert Kohls Cash into KMRC (gift cards) anymore, and I really don't need anything at Kohls, I've starting buying K-Cups with it. They're on sale "buy 2 get 1 free", which comes out to $10 per box of 16-18. Not the greatest price ever (but a good price for Kohls), but given that I've gotten lots of free KC via Discover, it's a good deal for me. It's especially nice since they have free shipping if you have a Kohls credit card, and many varieties that are available online are not available in stores. K-Cups are not discountable by % or $ off coupons, so you're not going to get them cheaper than this (at Kohls).

billrubin said:   So, since you can't convert Kohls Cash into KMRC (gift cards) anymore, and I really don't need anything at Kohls, I've starting buying K-Cups with it. They're on sale "buy 2 get 1 free", which comes out to $10 per box of 16-18. Not the greatest price ever (but a good price for Kohls ), but given that I've gotten lots of free KC via Discover, it's a good deal for me. It's especially nice since they have free shipping if you have a Kohls credit card, and many varieties that are available online are not available in stores. K-Cups are not discountable by % or $ off coupons, so you're not going to get them cheaper than this (at Kohls ).
I've been doing the same thing for the past several months.  I have another $45 free KC to use this month.  

P.S.  Time to make another cup of free coffee.  

Thanks, didn't know that

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   I've been doing the same thing for the past several months.  I have another $45 free KC to use this month. 
I had around $70 to use. $30 of it was from Black Friday purchases but the rest were from Discover. Since several of them came from my son's account, I sent him 3 boxes of K-Cups this time and got 3 for us. Sadly, my neither of my Discover cards had the coupon this month.

We usually buy flavored coffee beans and grind them and put in a reusable K-Cup, which is the best deal for coffee. But my wife really liked the vanilla caramel flavor I bought last time, so I got one of those and a couple of chocolate varieties this time.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017