posted 1 month ago by
MISTERCHEAP
MOTY 2016

Free Museum Entrance for Bank of America Customers 2017 (February 4th & 5th)Free Museum Entrance for Bank of America Customers 2017 (February 4th & 5th)

Present your Bank of America® or Merrill Lynch® credit or debit card and a picture ID on the first full weekend of every month for one free general admission.

Free general admission is limited to the cardholder at participating institution. Museum hours and participation varies. Excludes special exhibitions, ticketed shows and fundraising events. Not to be combined with other offers.

Find museums near you and sign up for text or email alerts at bankofamerica.com so you don't miss out!

2017 Free Admission Dates for Museums:
January 7th & 8th
February 4th & 5th
March 4th & 5th
April 1st & 2nd
May 6th & 7th
June 3rd & 4th
July 1st & 2nd
August 5th & 6th
September 2nd & 3rd
October 7th & 8th
November 4th & 5th
December 2nd & 3rd
Museum hours may vary, check individual listings for details.   http://about.bankofamerica.com/en-us/global-impact/arts-and-cult...

11 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Thanks for the reminder, MISTERCHEAP.

rated:
Thank you. Sadly, a few years ago, it was a better selection, at least in Atlanta.

rated:
Remember, you can get cards for kids too.

rated:
Gwildor said:   Remember, you can get cards for kids too.
  How do you suggest going about doing this?  Whenever I have asked about cards for the kids I have been told they are too young (they are under 10).  Some museums accept that the kids are on our account, but some want to see the card.  Suggestions?

rated:
FatNYC said:   
  How do you suggest going about doing this?  Whenever I have asked about cards for the kids I have been told they are too young (they are under 10).  Some museums accept that the kids are on our account, but some want to see the card.  Suggestions?

Got a large briefcase? Stuff them inside, and them let them out at some point once inside. Holes for air, optional. 

rated:
wizardking said:   
FatNYC said:   

Got a large briefcase? Stuff them inside, and them let them out at some point once inside. Holes for air, optional. 

Hmmmm....Not funny at all

rated:
No, seriously, has anyone been able to get cards for young kids (under 10)?  How did you do it?  Did you open up a minor checking account and then get an ATM/debit card with their name on it?  Did you add them to your main BOA account and then get an ATM/debit card with their name on it?  Did you get a credit card with their name on it?  BOA is telling me none of these are an option for a minor.  They told me I could get a credit card for the kids but it would have my name on it, which is not helpful for ID to get into a museum.  Please help!

rated:
lol. thanks op

rated:
FYI, this is the normal $8 entrance that only gets you access to the general aquariums on the first floor. All the good stuff is not included and you'll have to put up with the mass amount of people a free offer like this entails.

rated:
mainomega said:   FYI, this is the normal $8 entrance that only gets you access to the general aquariums on the first floor. All the good stuff is not included and you'll have to put up with the mass amount of people a free offer like this entails.
  While there are more people, remember that you only get 1 ticket and pay for the other.

So 'mass amount'?  nah.

rated:
mainomega said:   FYI, this is the normal $8 entrance that only gets you access to the general aquariums on the first floor. All the good stuff is not included and you'll have to put up with the mass amount of people a free offer like this entails.

That must be the particular museum you went to.  I've probably been to a dozen or so in the last few years and every time had full access to the entire museum.  

If you live near Boston or NYC this is a great deal, each city has lots of museums in the program.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017