posted 1 month ago by
st4rdust
Doorbuster

Shopko is offering $10 off a $10+ purchase with code WITHLOVE1010http://www.shopko.com/

I have successfully used it more than once.

Choose free in-store pickup to skip shipping costs. 

So far I haven't found any exclusions -- will update if I do. 

Site is getting hammered. Post what you get below!  

25 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
They may have fixed it. On my second attempt the coupon gets applied in the estimate, but goes away when I actually go to check out

rated:
Try a different browser / incognito window

rated:
If different browser works, clear your cache/history and should work as well.

rated:
Incognito window works for a second attempt as long as you use a different email address/account and go through guest checkout.

rated:
Basically Free then! $10 of $10... love it

rated:
so far got cat food, makeup, and now looking at leggings. check out as a guest and use different email addys when filling out your billing info!

rated:
Cat and Dog food. $3.26 a bag. Got a couple of each. Def worth it!!

rated:
free! Yah! Oh! no it is far from here.

rated:
Boo, didn't work for me. Sad face.

rated:
Yay! Thanks OP! Picked up some play-doh and dog treats! Pup-peroni dog treats are BOGO free and toys are BOGO 50% Off!!!

rated:
i just used the WHITLOVE1010, it worked, i haven't tried more than once, so cant say if you can use a different browser or email.

rated:
Multiple orders work just fine if you use guest checkout and have different email addresses to spare. I have multiple orders that went through ok. 

rated:
Seems like a major oversight on Shopko's part

rated:
This is the third time I have used a 10/10 code in the last few months
It works easily if you use different emails

rated:
Verbatim 32gb microsd card $5 after coupon code

rated:
mark0805 said:   Seems like a major oversight on Shopko 's part
  The coupon itself is "WITHLOVE1010" so I would guess they know it works for $10 off $10.  

I picked up a pair of gloves, and a hoodie, both for about $2 each after coupon.   Thanks OP

rated:
Thanks

rated:
Larryslug said:   Verbatim 32gb microsd card $5 after coupon code
Wonder why PNY 32GB Elite Micro SD is only $9.99.
Are PNY SD cards that bad?

rated:
Just ordered another one with a different browser, and different credit card. To my experience, they are good, compared to other brands, most of the ones i use are PNY. I asked myself the same question, it just seems it's cheaper than the others because its the one they put on the advertisement of the week. Verbatim is not a good brand, i've had tons of them go corrupt. hope this answered your question.

rated:
there are no Shopko's that exist in new york

rated:
They're getting hammered! Site is unavailable

rated:
ORDER CANCELLED

rated:
I had a number of things ordered yesterday (2/2) cancelled. Though a couple things I did pick up. Don't suppose I can reorder using that email and get the code to work.

rated:
All 8 orders confirmed and ready for pickup today.

Got to the store, the manager saw the clerk processing them and cancelled all but one on the spot. "Orders from corporate."

Well, it was worth a try.

rated:
I Placed 5 orders and got 2 of the 5. The store customer service was packed. They had 5 people working behind the counter. I've never seen more than 2 tops. The phone was ringing off the hook too. They were telling everyone to call corporate. There was nothing they could do. I called corporate and they said it was the store's fault. The CSR showed me the email from corp. It was fun as their service at that store sucks all the time. It was fun giving it back to them. LOL

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017