posted 1 month ago by
LetsGoMets1
Cranky Member

$5 Amazon gift card with 5 uses of Coke Freestyle App

Its back! I just got an alert that the coke freestyle app is offering a $5 Amazon gift card with 5 drink pours by 3/31/17 You can earn this reward twice for $10 total it seems.

26 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: Thank you for your participation. Please note that there is also discussion about this topic Here. — Feb. 2, 2017 @ 4:21pm
rated:
COOL!! And yes, LGM!!!!! Maybe this year will be their year, please!!!!!! 

rated:
Tried that last year, kept getting 'error'

rated:
Never got my $5 from last promotion ...

rated:
One pour qualifies per day...

rated:

rated:
cool got my two $5 GC's from the last promo so I'll do it again. Green to you op!

rated:
cyberpitstop said:   cool got my two $5 GC's from the last promo so I'll do it again. Green to you op!

Well then give me green.....lol 

rated:
Just get a cup for water and pour water/seltzer?

Link to promo or do we just get app and it's there?

rated:
Thanks!

rated:
lol I just caught that! Better late than never :} 

rated:
I had issues with this working last time and getting credit for my pours at my nearby Burger King, but it always worked at Wawa. Back then Wawa had a $.79 drink promo going on. Not sure what the price is now so I'll have to do some research on the best way to get this without spending too much.

ETA: Wawa's normal price for a 16 oz refill is $0.99. Dollar Tree has a washable plastic cup w/ top & straw in 16oz size. I already had one before this deal, so that's what I'm using and I don't count the $1 cost of the cup. Total price after tax is $1.01, so the $5 Amazon card costs me $5.05 and I get 5 drinks out of it. Plus, I'm using Samsung Pay for each transaction, so this is actually a money maker for me.

rated:
Here is the promotion page for anyone who wants more information:
http://www.coca-colafreestyle.com/refreshment-rewards/ 

From what I can understand, basically all you do is 

1. Install the app on your device. 
  2. Go to any location which has a Coca Cola Freestyle machine (In my experience, Wendys always has them and maybe AMC movie theaters) 
  3. Buy a cup and pour a drink (you must be there in person, cannot do this through drive-through)
  4. Scan the QR code 
  5. Do steps 1-4 for five days, one pour per day
  6. Get $5 Amazon Gift card via email

You can do this two times for a total of $10 gift card credit. Use the link above or the app itself to check for participating locations. 

I don't have access to the app right now so someone feel free to correct me if I missed something. 

rated:
so we need to buy 5 drinks one each day or can we use the same cup

rated:
Wow, amazing. Thanks for sharing

rated:
Thanks for sharing!

rated:
So you pay for 5 drinks is that not more than the 5.00 your getting from Amazon? am i missing something here?

rated:
sue2000 said:   So you pay for 5 drinks is that not more than the 5.00 your getting from Amazon? am i missing something here?
Yes. You are getting $5 back for 5 drinks you were going to buy anyway.
If that's not the case, this is not for you.

rated:
Well I'm at 2 for 5. Lets see if it bugs out again at 4

rated:
Since these machines are self serve, all you need is to scan the QR code with the app. I just pressed for a second, and got credit. Both times however the app was crashed and had to restart it or log back in.

rated:
What is the point if i have to buy the drinks.

rated:
wiipspmods said:   What is the point if i have to buy the drinks.
  This isn't a money maker deal. It is just a deal for those that were going to buy drinks anyway, it is nice to get $5 back.

You def. will save your money buy buying a 2 liter of soda at the grocery than buying 5 individual drinks at a vending machine in order to get $5 back.   

rated:
I am doing this in conjunction with the McD coupons that were distributed in NYC metro area this weekend. There are coupons for $5 Grand Mac Extra Value Meal, and Free Medium Fries and Drink with purchase of a Buttermilk Crispy Chicken Sandwich. Luckily, the McD near work has Freestyle machines.

rated:
BLASK said:   
  This isn't a money maker deal. It is just a deal for those that were going to buy drinks anyway, it is nice to get $5 back.

You def. will save your money buy buying a 2 liter of soda at the grocery than buying 5 individual drinks at a vending machine in order to get $5 back.   

It is a money maker if you only get water

rated:
BTW, the deal seems to recognize the device and only allows twice. Tried different accounts and delete app/data.

rated:
rsuaver said:   
BLASK said:   

It is a money maker if you only get water

The app doesn't count the pour if you only get water.

rated:
I avoid those machines whenever possible... the drinks are nasty tasting.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017