see scan post being updated.

Batteries: Limit 2 OFFERS PER MEMBERS across all. (ie, you can get 1 AA and 1 AAA or 2 AA or 2 AAA)

DO NOT USE REWARDS TO PAY, they do not roll at OD /OM.

6 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Office Depot coupon thread.
rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   see scan post being updated.

FYI - twice I used my rewards to buy the battery and paid the balance (tax) with cc; I still received the rewards. I wonder if they have changed the policy.

rated:
SeeFool said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   see scan post being updated.

FYI - twice I used my rewards to buy the battery and paid the balance (tax) with cc; I still received the rewards. I wonder if they have changed the policy.

interesting. I can't say, but I'm always afraid to try that and it be the month they stop paying the rewards on it (and wasting my rewards on pricey batteries)

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   
............................................................................................................................................................................
interesting. I can't say, but I'm always afraid to try that and it be the month they stop paying the rewards on it (and wasting my rewards on pricey batteries)

I was surprised that they paid out too. I bought one in Oct and one in Dec, 2016 and received both rewards. 

rated:
SeeFool said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
............................................................................................................................................................................

I was surprised that they paid out too. I bought one in Oct and one in Dec, 2016 and received both rewards. 

I wonder if the reason you got rewards is because you paid a portion on a credit card? I wonder if you paid the entire amount (and tax) with rewards if you still would have got rewards back. For myself I am done buying AA and AAA batteries for a while since I stocked up during the Christmastime promo last year and I have enough postage stamps for probably the next 8-10 years. I don't use stamps too much anymore as I pay all bills online.

rated:
I just chatted with Office Depot online agent and they confirmed I "can" use the reward to pay those items and still get the reward back. You can check (chat or call) office deport and see if they provide the same reply! enjoy!

rated:
It used to be that fixed reward payouts would still come if you used rewards, and percentage payouts would be reduced if you used rewards, but I thought they had changed that policy long ago.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017