posted 1 month ago by
ghlejackson
Shopaholic Member

Home Depot has 4-Pack Philips 60W Equivalent Soft White A19 LED Light Bulbs on sale for $6.97. Select free store pickup where stock permits

Note, availability for in-store pickup may vary depending on location

11 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
I have had great luck with these. Super bright--way more than a 60w incandescent. Only one or two (out of 40 or so) have been "noisy", and it's so subtle I just tap the base of the bulb and it goes away.

rated:
This deal is good. I have a weird problem. I have dimmable switches. I see a little bit of light when they are switched off with these low wattage LEDs. Does any one experience this problem?

rated:
kkmekadba, do you have 3-way switches (fixtures where more than one switch can turn the lights on/off)? they always maintain a low level of power, which can enough to keep the bulb dimly lit. also, some dimmers don't actually turn off, but keep a similar low power state.

rated:
Thanks OP.

rated:
thanks for sharing

rated:
How are these different than the 60w ecosmart at HD?

rated:
crabbing said:   kkmekadba, do you have 3-way switches (fixtures where more than one switch can turn the lights on/off)? they always maintain a low level of power, which can enough to keep the bulb dimly lit. also, some dimmers don't actually turn off, but keep a similar low power state.
  Yes, Those are 3 way switches. Thank you are explaining that.

rated:
diswes said:   How are these different than the 60w ecosmart at HD?
  Check on the label, They may not be dimmable. If the switches are dimmable, the lights need to be dimmable as well.

rated:
FYI these only have a 10 year lifespan, compared to most LED bulbs which are 20+ years.

rated:
Great find.

rated:
Can i use this bulb indoor on an enclosed ceiling fixture?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017