Star of the Week

+31
Deal Score
Ebates: Shop. Save. Get Cash Back.
posted 1 month ago by
bosshog

What a thread dougtr!!! If you haven't checked it out yet look here in Deal Discussion. Cutting the cord fits so perfectly into the FatWallet way!

Thank you for updating your OP with important information along with diving into the thread to help build a healthy discussion. 
It is no mystery why your thread has over 30 green and 30+ replies. I am sure every single of the 3,000 or more people that have viewed it came away ready to cut the cord. 

Thank you again dougtr for going above and beyond. That star of the week badge will look good on you. We will be taking the cable box out of your mystery box, but I bet we can find something on MVP9596's desk to put in there. Maybe some scissors?

Great job dougtr and the rest of the community that helped make a great thread.  You can check out past "Star of the Week" winners here

18 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Thank you so much and I'm excited to see what you send. I hope to continue to add more to that thread and more to the board. Thank you!

rated:
Congratulations!

rated:
Good job!!!

rated:
Congratulations! The deal discussion thread is very impressive, detailed and informative! Keep up the great work!

rated:
Congratulations +1

rated:
Good boy!

rated:
Great job dougtr!!

rated:
Congrats to dougtr. However, some of the suggestions in the thread are illegal. If you are OK with pirating content, then Terrarium, Exodus or others work for you. I personally choose to either legally watch/pay for content or choose not to watch it.

rated:
Now, I should listen to dougtr and cut the cord... congrats anyway.

rated:
Congrats on a great post has me thinking on cutting the cord

rated:
Congratulations!!

rated:
congrat

rated:
Congratulations +1!

rated:
Congratulations

rated:
Thanks dougtr

rated:
congrats!!!!

rated:
congratulation. btw, do you have star of the year?

rated:
congrats! great thread!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017