posted 1 month ago by
tightpapa
Wacky Member

$34.99 Use Code: EMCRCRD49 ($14 code selected items) at checkout + $10.00 Rebate [newegg.com ] - free shipping with shop runner .
https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16827135256&Tpk=N82E16827135256 

9 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Please include "after rebate" in the title

rated:
Also, please note that this is burner that requires 2 USB cables to power it. I find those pretty unreliable. I much prefer the single USB powered burners from Memorex, Transcend, etc.

rated:
Two cables, AND a rebate. Hard pass.

rated:
woowoo2 said:   Please include "after rebate" in the title
  Done thanks

rated:
I have one of these from a while ago when a similar deal happened. It works reliably with both USB ports plugged in. Not a great arrangement, but for $10 it can get the job done.

rated:
Seems not bad for me!

rated:
I have one of these and used it for years, works great.

rated:
I got one for many years....still working....
It works with 1 USB....not sure why it didn't work for others?

rated:
"Also, please note that this is burner that requires 2 USB cables to power it"
I used single USB and it works fine.  Not sure where "2 USB" cables coming from.  I bought it from from last deal and still working fine for me.  It's a good buy, but it's USB 2.0 (thus the sale).

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017