- Taken from SD User: AL25

3 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Worked for me. Thanks Ryou48!

rated:
Worked great. Thanks OP!

rated:
Be aware that their policy is one account per HOUSEHOLD - not per person.  My husband and I have separate accounts at many other online sites without any problems.   If you sign up an additional person in your HOUSEHOLD (using their own email address and their own credit card)  and use the promo code, they will charge your credit card the full price and just remove the discount without letting you know.  And then if you call customer service, they leave you on hold forever and then tell you basically you are out of luck because you can't cancel orders.  I have had a much better experience with CardCash.com, so I personally would not recommend using this card resell site.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017