posted 1 month ago by
ragingwookiee
Senior Member - 6K

Posted with ToGo

Apple Watch Series 1 Smartwatch
from $199.99
http://www.target.com/c/smart-watches-cell-phones-electronics/-/...

18 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Target clearance thread.
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Mar. 23, 2017 @ 2:05am
rated:
My son bought me this watch for my birthday the day it was offered and I love it! He bought himself the same watch, which he has since upgraded to the Series 2 (he wanted to be able to swim with it and wear it in the shower and think about taking it off first), but I'm still wearing the series 1. I wear it everyday, unless I am going out to some 'fancy' event. While I have the Milanese band, which is dressier, I don't think it's dressy enough for a wedding, etc. I use it to keep track of my exercise, my heart rate, my shopping lists, messages, and so many other things! If you get one, I think you'll love it!

rated:
boooo! This is a lousy deal! these go for 130 dollars now refurbished. You can also buy a 2nd generation for 200.00 now refurbished. Don't buy this overpriced item.

rated:
I wasn't actually focusing on the price, as opposed to the watch itself, although I'm not sure of where your numbers came f rom. I jut checked and it shows this:Refurbished Apple Watch Series 1, 42mm Space Gray Aluminum Case with Black Sport Band =14px$249.00Save $50.00
16% off

Refurbished Apple Watch Series 2, 38mm Stainless Steel Case with  White Sport Band  =14px$469.00Save $80.00
14% off

rated:
This seems decent, green for op.

rated:
Don't forget, if you use your Target card, you'll get 5% off!

rated:
What would Dick Tracy buy?

rated:
rlgarciaranger said:   boooo! This is a lousy deal! these go for 130 dollars now refurbished. You can also buy a 2nd generation for 200.00 now refurbished. Don't buy this overpriced item.
 The Series 1 *is* the second generation model and the price is $199.99 for a new one, so how is $200 for a refurb a better deal?

rated:
to expensive for me but looks like great product

rated:
For Valentine's gift is good choice!

rated:
Nice price, buy one for my boyfriend....

rated:
rlgarciaranger said:   boooo! This is a lousy deal! these go for 130 dollars now refurbished. You can also buy a 2nd generation for 200.00 now refurbished. Don't buy this overpriced item.
  I would love to know where you can buy a series 2 Apple Watch refurb for $200.

rated:
peterskm said:   
  I would love to know where you can buy a series 2 Apple Watch refurb for $200.

In La La Land.

rated:
Of course... I bought one last week for $269.

rated:
zoid99 said:   Of course... I bought one last week for $269.

return it

rated:
Nice watch and nice price!

rated:
just got it, waiting for Valentine's day!

rated:
hell of a deal! Best Buy price matched, so I just bought 2, one for me, and one for the wife!

thanks OP

rated:
If you bought it at Target they will price match the ad for 14 days. 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017