posted 1 month ago by
VivYip
Senior Member - 9K

Staples.com has the Oral B Shiny Clean Soft Toothbrushes, 12 Pack for $8.99 with ship to store.

Oral B Shiny Clean Soft Toothbrushes, 12 Pack
Helps you track the wear on your brush
Tongue Cleaner: Designed to help freshen breath
The brand more dentists use themselves
Provides comfort and control
Gentle on teeth and gums
Fits in most toothbrush holders
Z-Shaped Bristles: Designed to reach in-between teeth
Free Hygiene Cap: Protects bristles from dust and dirt

This seems like a decent price all things considered. Thanks for reading.

6 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Staples clearance thread.
rated:
They are at this price every few weeks it seems.

rated:
As far as toothbrushes go, Made in Wherever is not the same as Made in USA.
You can buy manual Oral-B brushes for 69c-$5.99 every day of the week, and there is a difference in quality among those.
Throw in these Origin Unknown in the mix, and the brand is sure to get a bad rep.

rated:
i buy these a couple times a year at this price. As mentioned, these aren't the same quality as the Oral-B you are probably used to, but not horrible ether. they are great for guests that forgot a toothbrush. we also use when we go on trips, rather than take out sonicares, we take these and just throw away at end of trip

rated:
soft doesn't clean as well

rated:
myisland said:   soft doesn't clean as well

yep, no idea why my dentist keeps giving them to me to donate 

rated:
Harder bristles remove more enamel in the process. Softer bristles are better for your teeth long term according to most studies i've ever seen

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017