ehrenrej has been helpful and pointed out my mistake. correct price is still currently 9.99. sorry for inconvenience
Staples has the CasioŽ HR-100TMPlus Printing Calculator for $7.59 after $10 EZR with free shipping with shoprunner or in-store pickup.

Currently, this is in the weekly ad and OP of the thread has been updated also.

CasioŽ HR-100TMPlus Printing Calculator 
Number of display digits: 12
Compact keyboard layout is ideal for limited available desktop space, extra large 20 mm digit size for easy readability of display
Power source: Battery
Display notation: Numeric, display type: LCD
Memory: 4 key
Display angle: Fixed
Display characters height: 20 mm
Dimensions: 2.64(H) × 6.52(W) × 11.2(D) inches
Replacement ribbon/roller: DPS-R1427
Replacement roll paper: UNV-35720
Ribbon/roller printer: Roller
2-color printing shows positive values in black, and negative values in red
Printing speed: 2 lines per second
Backspace key,+/- switch key, double zero key, grand total key, markup/down key
Decimal function, currency exchange function, cost/sell/margin, item count function, tax calculation
Includes: Adapter AD-A60024

For $9.99 the price was okay. For $7.59, I honestly think this is a decent deal. Thank you for reading.

4 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Staples clearance thread.
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Mar. 23, 2017 @ 12:09am
rated:
What am I missing? I still see $9.99.

rated:
sorry, I didn't realize that it was because I was logged in.  I will ask mods to lock thread.  Thanks for pointing it out. (I saw itin the deals section on the website...and since it was under the 9.99, I poted. I forgot sometimes that my account has some "business savings" sometimes.

rated:
Are dinosaurs on sale too?

rated:
EradicateSpam said:   Are dinosaurs on sale too?  

I could use one.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017