posted 1 month ago by
BigSavingsFinder

Hertz: Save Up To 40% on U.S. rentals and Up To 15% on international rentals by using discount code 2119552.Check the box labeled "Enter a Discount or Promo Code" and enter the discount code in the box labeled "Discount Code/CDP/Club Code". Rentalsinclude unlimited mileageon all vehicle sizesup to Full Size selections.

8 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: Clarified title — Feb. 7, 2017 @ 9:03am
rated:
I have used this discount code, and it works!

rated:
OP, whose CDP is that?

rated:
Not sure...I found it on another site. I'm guessing something like Easter Charities Program or something like that. Not sure, but it worked for me so I wanted to share.

rated:
zimzim said:   OP, whose CDP is that?
Might be Groupon's as it's found on this page:
https://www.groupon.com/coupons/stores/hertz.com

For one anecdotal rental I searched for, I got a much lower rate (inclusive of taxes and fees) via the Chase Ultimate Rewards (UR) travel portal. To access that portal, you need a Chase credit card which earns Ultimate Rewards points (although you need not necessarily pay with rewards points).

For example, a 1 day rental I searched for using the CDP # in the OP has a BASE PRICE of $42 (i.e. BEFORE TAXES/FEES), which comes out to $62 AFTER TAXES/FEES. Without the CDP #, Hertz is charging $90 for the rental if you PRE-PAY, $113 if you don't.

That same Hertz rental at the Chase UR portal costs $45 TOTAL (it doesn't give me the breakdown of BASE PRICE vs. TAXES/FEES). The only caveat appears to be that at least 1 UR POINT must be used for the rental. If you have the Chase Sapphire Reserve card, each Chase UR point is worth 1.5, so you only need around 3,000 points (instead of 4,500) to book that rental entirely in points.

rated:
worked for me. thanks.

rated:
didn't work

rated:
i still get much lower rates at SAN going through costco travel booking

rated:
taimaixu said:   i still get much lower rates at SAN going through costco travel booking
Ditto for me. I just booked through Costco travel as well.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017