posted 1 month ago by
BPH789
Senior Member - 2K

Another Bucks offer but limited to car parts and accessories for those who has been invited.
10% in eBay Bucks on every qualifying Parts & Accessories and Auto Tools & Supplies items of $50 or more - works on tires

CONGRATULATIONS!
You've activated the eBay Bucks bonus offer.
Earn 10% eBay Bucks on Parts & Accessories items of $50 or more

Expires: Feb 8, 2017 11:59 PM PST

9 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
i got 10% bucks on anything! as long as 50$ +. Bonus Offer! - Earn 6% on qualifying items, 8% on items $25+, 10% on items $50+ for 39 hrs

rated:
critten said:   i got 10% bucks on anything! as long as 50$ +. Bonus Offer! - Earn 6% on qualifying items, 8% on items $25+, 10% on items $50+ for 39 hrs

Wow that's great offer!

I have 2 accts and always get Bucks offer on both (unless max out at $500) but this time just got the 10% car parts offer on 1 of 2 accts.

rated:
critten said:   i got 10% bucks on anything! as long as 50$ +. Bonus Offer! - Earn 6% on qualifying items, 8% on items $25+, 10% on items $50+ for 39 hrs
  I got 6/8/10% off on most everything under 25/25 to 50/ and 10% over 50

rated:
I just got a code for $20 off over a $100 auto purchase..no CB

rated:
tinkakat said:   
  I got 6/8/10% off on most everything under 25/25 to 50/ and 10% over 50

Me three. 

rated:
mminauro1 said:   I just got a code for $20 off over a $100 auto purchase..no CB

Me too!  Lucky us, I really like when I get this kind of coupon!

Add any $100 item, such as a gift card.  Add $20+ item from the auto category.  Lots of merch in this category beyond auto parts.  Add $20 coupon.  Get $20 item for free!

Enjoy!

rated:
I prefer when everyone who is invited gets the exact same offer. It's bad enough trying to figure out why you didn't get the current invite, now we have to puzzle how to get higher percent offs or maximum dollar amount. 

rated:
fivetalents said:   I prefer when everyone who is invited gets the exact same offer. It's bad enough trying to figure out why you didn't get the current invite, now we have to puzzle how to get higher percent offs or maximum dollar amount. 

Just another fleabay experimenting with algorithms to see if different targeted Bucks offer generate more traffic and more importantly revenue.  Don't waste time on how the algos work...

rated:
parmenides said:   
mminauro1 said:   I just got a code for $20 off over a $100 auto purchase..no CB

Me too!  Lucky us, I really like when I get this kind of coupon!

Add any $100 item, such as a gift card.  Add $20+ item from the auto category.  Lots of merch in this category beyond auto parts.  Add $20 coupon.  Get $20 item for free!

Enjoy!

Totally awesome idea...purchased a set of brake pads for my scooter and final cost was $7!!!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017