posted 1 month ago by
wtjc

Do you like to gamble?   Like I said in title if you don't like playing the game (gambling) best to just move on.  This is a resurrected old post of Slick29832 (wish he would come back) from early Dec 2016.  I just purchased another one of these last week (so it is possible)  Coleman Red 20,000-BTU 321-sq in Portable Gas Grill from as low as $15.00.   If your store is not on the list below you might as well forget it. Even if you are on the list very good chance its an inventory error.  

These are nice grills  -  read the reviews

If you are successful in ordering and picking one up please let me know (I'm always curious)
Union, NJ                          1             $15.00  
Milledgeville, GA               1             $22.50  
Delran, NJ                         1             $24.00  
Shreveport, LA                  1             $49.00  
Trussville, AL                     1             $50.00  
Tupelo, MS                        1             $50.00  
Euless, TX                         1             $50.00  
Gadsden, AL                     2             $50.00  
Atlanta-Edgewood, GA      2             $56.00  
Wilson, NC                        1             $60.00  
Aurora, CO                        1             $64.00  
N. Oklahoma City, OK      3             $72.00  
Bunker Hill, TX                 1             $72.00  
Pine Bluff, AR                   3             $79.90  
S. Richmond, VA              2             $79.99  
N. Durham, NC                1             $80.00  
Katy, TX                           1             $80.00  
Jacksonville, NC              1             $81.00  
N. Central Houston, TX    1             $95.99  
Grand Junction, CO          1             $95.99
Other stores will have varying higher prices but even those will probably eventually come down.  I've found that when a store has 1 or more left at these ridiculous prices ($15) it's usually because of an inventory error or the item in the dept was never marked down.  If in the store take to register and it will show posted price. 

These are still available at Homedepot for $249.00, Amazon and eBay.  Probably discontinued model (not sure).  What I do know is that these are nice.  Family has four of them
Liquid propane portable gas grill with scissor leg design for easy set up and breakdown·      
321-sq in total cooking area·      
3-year limited grill and burner warranty·      
Cast iron cooking grate and iron burner with dual heat cores for more efficient stovetop cooking·      
Two 20,000-BTU main burners cook food evenly·        
Piezo ignition for easy start-ups·      
Red grill in standup design for low-profile storage in tight spaces·      
Easy-to-read thermometer lets you know when grill is at the right temperature·
Swivel grease cup helps prevent spills while cooking, hauling or storing

Griddle doesn't come with it, but if wanted, can be ordered from link Homedepot  or WalMart for about $27.72

Coupons, if they help, are out there if you search (not hard to do)

5 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: Thank you for participating in the forums. However, this topic has been covered in a recent post Here. — Feb. 7, 2017 @ 9:36pm
rated:
wtjc said:   Do you like to gamble?   Like I said in title if you don't like playing the game (gambling) best to just move on.  This is a resurrected old post of Slick29832 (wish he would come back) from early Dec 2016. 

yeah, some people are ingrates and force good OPs to leave, keep up the good work!

rated:
would kenny rogers like this grill?

rated:
psxzombie said:   
wtjc said:   Do you like to gamble?   Like I said in title if you don't like playing the game (gambling) best to just move on.  This is a resurrected old post of Slick29832 (wish he would come back) from early Dec 2016. 
  yeah, some people are ingrates and force good OPs to leave, keep up the good work!

is that a grilling pun?

rated:
I am confused that, what's that?

rated:

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017