posted 1 month ago by
amandainwonderland
Blissful member

Groupon has Farm Fresh Flower Bouquets from The Bouqs Company  for $20.00 - coupon code "OFF" = $15.00. ($40 value). After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption (The Bouqs Co. ).

Promotional value expires Mar 31, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 redemption code at checkout. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. Minimum purchase equal to the full offer value required. Shipping not included; flat-rate fee of $10 to US/AK/HI and District of Columbia. Tax not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.

26 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
I use this company any time I need to send flowers and I love them! Usually you can get Cash Back through voucher redemption too

rated:
Use coupon OFF to get $5 off your groupon voucher.
Use coupon ROMANCE20 to get 20% off at Bouq.
A $50 bouquet is $15 delivered this way. (sign up on Bouq to get free shipping)

rated:
Had to use Groupon voucher as the code for $40 off. Did not allow to use coupon ROMANCE20 before applying Groupon voucher code. But it accepted the ROMANCE20, after I applied the Groupon voucher code. Let's see what comes out of this. Paid $15 for groupon and $3.60 in taxes. Thanks.

rated:
Good job, fro Valentines's day is ok?

rated:
The website seems overwhelmed right now. Will come back and check out as I love using them for my flower deliveries.

rated:
The code OFF didn't work, but HEART20 did for $4 off instead of $5 to make the voucher $16. Used the voucher first, then ROMANCE20 so checkout was free on The Bouqs. Great deal!

Hopefully the 7% CB at Groupon and 15% CB at The Bouqs will go through!

rated:
ryan77 said:   Good job, fro Valentines's day is ok?
  I was able to order for Vday delivery.

rated:
ryan77 said:   Good job, fro Valentines's day is ok?
Some do, some don't.  I didn't see a filter on the product pages, but a simple CTRL+F search of "$50" (no quotes) let me thumb between the different items at that price, and see the earliest delivery for each one and if it was in stock.

rated:
This code is not valid. Try again

rated:
"SAVE25" knocks of $5.00

rated:
I don't remember which code I used on groupon, but it saved $4. I couldn't get romance20 to work on the bouqs website with the groupon code, but I got welcome10 to take $5 off and tried Romance20 again, and it still didn't work, so I went to add welcome10 again and forgot to put the 10 and just "welcome" took $10 off so my $50 order was free. Whatever works.

rated:
Awesome that this is still working!  I can't wait to get my flowers next week. I also sent some to my husband at work.

rated:
amm0513 said:   I don't remember which code I used on groupon, but it saved $4. I couldn't get romance20 to work on the bouqs website with the groupon code, but I got welcome10 to take $5 off and tried Romance20 again, and it still didn't work, so I went to add welcome10 again and forgot to put the 10 and just "welcome" took $10 off so my $50 order was free. Whatever works.
  i can't get any of these codes work!!

rated:
WTF , these codes SUCK!!

rated:
I had to do the same thing too. I tried the code OFF on groupon, but that didn't work, so I tried SAVE25 and that didn't work either. I had to use HEART20 to get the $4 off the $20 groupon voucher for Bouq. On the Bouq website, I had to apply the groupon code first and then the bouq coupon. The bouq coupond ROMANCE20 didn't work, but if you use WECOME (it takes $10 off) or WECOME10 (takes $5 off).

So basically:
1) Ebates.com
2) bought GROUPON $40 The Bouq voucher for $20 with $4 off using (HEART20)
3) ebates.com again
4) Found a bouquet for $50 and used $40 groupon voucher and then used coupon (WELCOME) on bouq website
5) So for a $50 bouquet, I got $40 off with an additional $10 off and only paid the $3 tax (in CA)
6) Total paid was $16 for the voucher and $3 tax.

rated:
bought a nice bouq for a good price... hopefully the quality delivers

rated:
Couldn't find any groupon coupons that still worked, but still a good deal overall. Found a "deluxe" bouquet for $24 total (after groupon and balance, but before CB). I was planning on just shopping locally for V-day, but this worked out well. Thanks OP

rated:
Just verified that "GIFTNOW" takes off $4 for a total of $16 paid for the voucher.

rated:
Got my flowers today and not happy.  I ordered the Tulip and Iris bouc and none of them are even open yet.  The Tulips are already sagging way down as well.

I will never learn my lesson and stop ordering from all these online places.  #shoplocal

rated:
ams30 said:   Got my flowers today and not happy.  I ordered the Tulip and Iris bouc and none of them are even open yet.  The Tulips are already sagging way down as well.

I will never learn my lesson and stop ordering from all these online places.  #shoplocal

My flowers arrived yesterday - unopened and a bit droopy as well. Cut the stems and put them in water with the flower food. They should perk right up.  I think they ship them with the buds somewhat closed so they can open after they arrive and last longer. 
Mine looks great this morning after the cut and water.

rated:
ams30 said:   Got my flowers today and not happy.  I ordered the Tulip and Iris bouc and none of them are even open yet.  The Tulips are already sagging way down as well.

Shop local? Where do you think the flowers come from?

rated:

Tulips normally droop down when you take them off the cellophane wrap.   Just cut about 1/2 inch off stems bottom and put in water.  They will perk up and blooms will open and close every day for the next 5-7 days.

rated:
gooseman13 said:   

Shop local? Where do you think the flowers come from?

Flowers in a box are an incomplete gift. You need to get them a few days early, cut them (w/stems under water), arrange them and let them sit for a day to open and bloom. A local florist will do this for you, and probably do a better job of arranging them as well. They'll also charge you for the service, so FW'ers should consider the pros/con$ of each.

I buy the 3x blooms from these guys; turn 1 bunch into a small 6" high bouquet and the other 2 into a larger full vase arrangement. Nice to have one at home and one at work.  

rated:
Good job. I got it for my Mother. Because i love her. Thanks

rated:
charlene3 said:   Good job. I got it for my Mother. Because i love her. Thanks
  This made me smile!

rated:
Went to dinner tonight and when we came home the tulips were all standing up straight!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017