Avatar
posted 48 years ago by
badgerish
New Member

Sam's Club is offering $100 off on the Hisense 65" 4K Smart TV until 2/26

  • HDR processing
  • 4K streaming
  • Built-in apps w/ Web Browser
  • UHD upscaler
  • 4 HDMI; 3 USB; Wi-Fi
  • dbx-tv® award-winning sound
  • 4-year warranty


https://www.samsclub.com/sams/hisense-65-65h7b2-65-4k-uhd-smart/...

Views
7 Comments
Add Comment
I going to get one of these today so I can watch the superbowl this Sunday.  The falcons are going to force the patriots to blow their lead and win the game in the end.  I already put 1000 bucks last month on falcons winning...Go Atlanta!!!!

bigfathead said:   I going to get one of these today so I can watch the superbowl this Sunday.  The falcons are going to force the patriots to blow their lead and win the game in the end.  I already put 1000 bucks last month on falcons winning...Go Atlanta!!!!
  
hold my beer

Hisense?
Got one of their tablets, Pro7, and battery started going looked for battery but could not find one. Checked with Hisense and was told no battery available anywhere.
Really disappointed with how they support their products.
Would I buy another Hisense product?????

This is really high for a C brand TV.

tommyy22 said:   Hisense?
Got one of their tablets, Pro7, and battery started going looked for battery but could not find one. Checked with Hisense and was told no battery available anywhere.
Really disappointed with how they support their products.
Would I buy another Hisense product?????

  Another question might be: how many tablets have replaceable batteries?

UkeDoggie said:   
tommyy22 said:   Hisense?
Got one of their tablets, Pro7, and battery started going looked for battery but could not find one. Checked with Hisense and was told no battery available anywhere.
Really disappointed with how they support their products.
Would I buy another Hisense product?????

  Another question might be: how many tablets have replaceable batteries?

  Just about all of them are replaceable if you know what you are doing.  However the issue I posted is that a new Hisense battery is not available for love or money forget about installing it you cannot get one!.  As a quick example I googled battery for a Nexus 7 (similar age tablet) and there are a ton of them, then google one for the Hisense Pro7 and none available.  When buying it I assumed replacement batteries would be available as with the Nexus but no way.  It makes me leery about buying one of their TVs. I can see it now- "yes we determined the etcy-watcy has gone bad, it should cost about $25 but none are available for your Hisense TV, if you'd gotten another brand it would be no problem but for the Hisense you are SOL!

I purchased the 50" model about 3 weeks ago. Has all the same specs. I can't speak for their customer service or for their reliability but for me, the picture is outstanding. For $300+tax, out the door I can't complain. The 4 year warranty just adds to the value. I found this deal at B.B. and Target was offering the same deal. At this price I didn't even consider the extended warranty.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017