rated:
I'm not seeing it. Takes me to main page with no reference to what you posted. Couldn't find anything in the payments help section either. What am I missing? Thanks!

rated:
bspz said:   I'm not seeing it. Takes me to main page with no reference to what you posted. Couldn't find anything in the payments help section either. What am I missing? Thanks!

you should also get an email asking you if you want this and gives you a list of stores to choose from. 

rated:
I received the email but also have a $98 balance this quarter...perhaps there is a minimum?

rated:
Most of these you can buy discounted gift cards with more savings than they are offering.

rated:
No deal here. Get cash and buy a discounted gift card like BC3000 said.

rated:
How to get it?

rated:
This is available every time you have a payout, but it is a targeted offer. I have gotten this offer once or twice in the past. So basically, unless you get an email from them offering you a bonus for taking payout with a gift card, then the offer is not targeted at you this time.

rated:
bc3000 said:   Most of these you can buy discounted gift cards with more savings than they are offering.
  Where???

rated:
subscribe2 said:   bc3000 said:   Most of these you can buy discounted gift cards with more savings than they are offering.
  Where???
  giftcardgranny will tell you how much gc vendors are willing to sell gc's for

rated:
Yes, we do make this offer to many Ebates members each quarter. The offer is generally made to members in the US, who can most easily use the eGift cards. The offer is usually made to members who are about to receive Big Fat Payments between $10 and $200. This is the best description of the offer that I can provide. Thank you to those of you who use Ebates for your Cash Back shopping!

rated:
subscribe2 said:   
bc3000 said:   Most of these you can buy discounted gift cards with more savings than they are offering.
  Where???

Don't remember all the brands but I do think Old Navy /gap was one that they were giving a 15% bonus and you can find these brand new on a pretty regular basis 20% off at Staples and SafewayeBay to name a few places. On top of that with Safeway use BCP credit card for an addition 6% or amex simply $, ink, other credit card that gives 5% off at office stores for Staples

Can buy discounted gift cards on secondary market from many sites.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017