rated:
Thanks. Had to do two pretty long surveys, about soap and deodorant, and it seemed to take about 15 minutes. Worth it for 18 months of Us Magazine for the wife.

rated:
rls3 said:   Thanks. Had to do two pretty long surveys, about soap and deodorant, and it seemed to take about 15 minutes. Worth it for 18 months of Us Magazine for the wife.

I stopped at the 1st survey - too much work.

rated:
How much does it cost to stop receiving US Weekly?

rated:
It's free, just do a change of address to rls3's wife.

Or I'll take it.

=aw

rated:
I got this once without realizing what it was, thought it was U.S. Weekly (some type of news weekly like Time). I got ribbed every time an issue was delivered because I had them sent to my work address.

rated:
I'm getting US weekly now (free) from some previous Fatwallet hot deals post that had a click-through link with NO survey to fill out, just your name and address. Same thing with a prior hot deal for a free subscription to the New Yorker, a monthly magazine. A few times, we got both delivered on the same day. Talk about a teeny slice on a Venn diagram!

Btw, green to TellyTubby!

rated:
Save the time of filling out survey. Here's the content of most issues:

--some Kardashian did something
--someone TV (celeb) you never heard of took a selfie in her bikini in front of a mirror
--another Kardashian did something else
--um...that's about it

rated:
TellyTubby said:   How much does it cost to stop receiving US Weekly?
  I just emailed rewardsgold customer service to cancel the remaining portion of what I consider a worthless trash magazine. One glance and out in the trash it goes. What a waste of paper.

rated:
I pushed a free subscription on Rewardsgold  for a different mag., like Cycleworld,  but they canceled the subscription after the first delivery. As a consolation, they provided the generous gesture to substitute US Weekly.Like this was anyway even remotely close to what I expressed interest in. I have been getting this totally worthless issue of pages of advertisements, Kerdashian pitiful accomplishments like going shopping, getting a haircut, and taking their children for a public minute, or comparisons of who is carrying what designer purse, for at least 3 years. I get constant notices that this will be my last issue, thank god, if I do not re-up for a paid subscription. But then they just keep on coming. 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017