posted 1 month ago by
PatioFurniture
Senior Member - 1K

https://shop.ecobee.com/products/ecobee3-refurbished When you buy a refurbished ecobee3, you’ll not only enjoy a $70 discount off our regular price and a more comfortable home. You’ll also conserve energy, lower your monthly utility bills by up to 23% annually* and do something good for our planet by helping to reduce unnecessary heating & cooling. 

5 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Fixed link: text

rated:
dtecuci said:   Fixed link: text 
  Updated thanks!

rated:
Lots of utilities are offering a $100 rebate on a NEW unit. So look out and save money by buying new

rated:
mainomega said:   Lots of utilities are offering a $100 rebate on a NEW unit. So look out and save money by buying new
  Some offer more than that  -  some offer less.  Some (but not all) utilities will give the rebate on the refurbished ones
Do your homework first by checking with your local utilities.

1 yr warranty on refurbished and 3 years on new ones

Lowes sells them for $249    use $50 off $250 coupon to get it down to $200.  I believe Ebates gives you another 2.5%.  
If you live near Brewer Lowe's  15 Arista Dr   Brewer, ME    They have  2 of them for $199.20 ea  (you have to pick up at store)   rest of stores are $249.00

rated:
I have 2 of them in my house. I really like how they work and the remote sensors help me eliminate some of the design flaws of the HVAC system.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017