posted 48 years ago by
emmashort
Serene Member

WalMart has Camera Lens Coffee Travel Cup on sale for $6.89.
This Camera Lens Coffee Cup is made of food grade PVC plastic material with a stainless steel mug interior. This creative cup design features screw-off lid with thumb slider, and 12 ounce capacity.

Views
9 Comments
Add Comment
Focal length? Max Aperture?

TeeSemmel said:   Focal length? Max Aperture?
  HDMI?

Toxic???

Handle with care since the lens cap is not really screwed on. If budget permits, try to pick up the IS version to avoid spills from shaking.

No matter how well made these are, or how cheap they get, they are risky purchases because they are magnets for car break-ins because of their authentic looks.

price looks not bad!

Years ago I got the Canon 70-200 2.8 L coffee mug (I have the real lens, too) - I every time I leave it in my car I worry about somebody breaking in thinking that it's a real lens.

Dick said:   Years ago I got the Canon 70-200 2.8 L coffee mug (I have the real lens, too) - I every time I leave it in my car I worry about somebody breaking in thinking that it's a real lens.
  Yes. My exact reason for not buying one. Don't want a smashed window from some half-blind thief. 

I've had this for years and still get strange looks from people who have no clue its really a coffee cup I'm drinking from, not an actual lens

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017