Senior Member - 8K

Posted with ToGo

Zinus Memory Foam 12 Inch Green Tea Mattress
from $149
https://www.amazon.com/Zinus-Memory-Foam-Green-Mattress/dp/B00Q7EPLM0

Views
6 Comments
Add Comment
I know a fad when I see one.  Green Tea mattress, give me a break !

ach1199 said:   I know a fad when I see one.  Green Tea mattress, give me a break !

Yeah, but the reviews are pretty hot.  Someone posted a sale on this mattress back around Christmas and we're still considering one.  They look and sound amazing (even with the green tea - whatever that means).

love the Mattress

Please note that in all these mattresses, only the top layer is memory foam. In this case, it's only the top 3 inches, which is pretty standard.

My girlfriend bought one after I passed the link to her from FW.
She thinks it's the best purchase she has made in years. I enjoy the bed quite a lot.
Infinitely better than her old futon style bed. Slightly to Moderately better than my more conventional/firm (~$600) bed.
Some of this is a matter of preference -- I *love* how this bed is firm AND has a semi-spongy feel. And how we don't wake each other up if we move at night. We're sleeping a lot better together with this bed.

I have no idea why they would call it 'green tea'.

A small number of folks wrote reviews saying the bed did not expand properly. The company seems to respond with an email and phone to presumably resolve the situation.

For my preferences, this bed is very legit. I can easily give it five stars for the price, comfort, size, and convenience.

wish it wasn't from China....

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017