posted 48 years ago by
nerraw00
Dismembered Member

Advance Auto has Mobil 1 Oil on sale for $29.99 and includes a free oil filter. For those that got the "Sorry we are out of hats" card for a recent promo and received a $25 card for your next purchase at Advance now is the time to use it. Sale in store only and until 2/22.

Views
20 Comments
Add Comment
Thanks OP! I was looking to use my coupon soon.

Mobil 1 Full Synthetic Motor Oil (5 Plus Quarts Jug)

Includes a Purolator oil filter. Upgrade to a PurolatorBOSS or PurolatorONE oil filter for $2 OR a K&N® or Mobil 1™ oil filter for $4.

* In Store ONLY

I've heard that there are synthetic blends that are better than M1. For example: Motorcraft 5w20 synthetic blend

Isn't it usually cheaper than this at WalMart? ...Even with the crappy filter?

kchunk said:   Isn't it usually cheaper than this at WalMart? ...Even with the crappy filter?
  Yeah, Mobil 1 Synthetic is usually $25 at WalMart without the filter. 

akbrush said:   About the same deal on Amazon : https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000SKYL9I/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER
  I see $35 for the oil and no filter 

Not a good price and no rebate and the Mobil 1 filter costs extra.

Delerious said:   I've heard that there are synthetic blends that are better than M1. For example: Motorcraft 5w20 synthetic blend
  Not from anyone that knows what they're talking about.  Motorcraft is good oil, but it is not better than M1.

FYI: not the same deal, but costco has 6 qts of M1 for $10 off starting on 2/16. In my area that's $26.99 or so for 6 qts

mrNorway said:   
akbrush said:   About the same deal on Amazon : https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000SKYL9I/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER
  I see $35 for the oil and no filter 

The link I posted is for 6 1qt. bottles at $36.99. But like others have said, this isn't a great deal by any extent. Camelcamelcamel.com is your friend

I didn't see the promotion for $29.99 + free oil filter, is it regional?  Or do we have to go to the store to see the sale price? Thank you!

watssion said:   I didn't see the promotion for $29.99 + free oil filter, is it regional?  Or do we have to go to the store to see the sale price? Thank you!
 What does the first post say?  Your answer is right there.

Deal is shown pretty clearly via the flyer (flyer can be viewed online, deal is in-store only). http://shop.advanceautoparts.com/o/mobil-oil

Thanks OP.

Average deal considering WalMart's everyday pricing. Too bad there is no rebate currently.

I went to the store and saw the sale ad, however, when I shown them the $25 card, they said they had to charge me regular price. It was because the coupon said "not combinable with sale."
Have anyone successfully use the coupon with the sale price? Thank you!

WalMart has select Pennzoil Platinum Full Synthetic Motor Oil on sale listed below w/ Pennzoil $2/Quart Rebate Offer. Select free in-store pickup to save on shipping if stock permits.
[l=https://www.walmart.com/ip/Pennzoil-0W20-Platinum-Full-Synthetic-Motor-Oil-5-Qt/123640799?[/l]

Did anybody used $25 off Hat coupon with sale price?

I had the same problem. When I showed the $25 Mobil 1 voucher, they wanted to charge me the regular price of around $37 for the oil and extra for the filter.
If anyone was able to get the sale price and use the Mobil 1 voucher, please let us know.

I also was not able to use the $25 Mobil 1 coupon off the $29.99 sale price. Even the store manager was not able to make it work.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017