rated:
Was this actually available for you to purchase? only posted 5 minutes ago, and I see "product NOT sold in store" & "out of stock online."

also, what was the original price?

rated:
Wrong product! This is the CLLP1 that works only with their openers, not the CLULP1 which is the universal one.

The correct product is available on Amazon for $17.81

https://www.amazon.com/Chamberlain-CLULP1-Universal-Garage-Parki...

rated:
$17.xx on Amazon 

rated:
Get the one with 2 lasers.

rated:
I just put a brick on the ground.

rated:
forbin4040 said:   I just put a brick on the ground.
  Or hang a tennis ball on a string from the ceiling.

rated:
FuriousGeorge11 said:   

Doesn't work if you're backing into the garage like the way 99% in Chicagoans do it.  The opened garage door gets in the way of the ball on a string.

rated:
ach1199 said:   
FuriousGeorge11 said:   

Doesn't work if you're backing into the garage like the way 99% in Chicagoans do it.  The opened garage door gets in the way of the ball on a string.

If I backed into my garage, I wouldn't need a laser to tell me when to stop, the foyer closet door would say that's far enough
​I see neighbors doing it quite often, I'm fat too scared for that

rated:
LORENW said:   
ach1199 said:   
FuriousGeorge11 said:   

If I backed into my garage, I wouldn't need a laser to tell me when to stop, the foyer closet door would say that's far enough
​I see neighbors doing it quite often, I'm fat too scared for that

brick works in this case as well.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017