posted 1 month ago by
MISTERCHEAP
MOTY 2016

Sprint offers 5 Lines Unlimited Data, Talk and Text (starting Today) for $90.......(Till 3/31/2018 after that you pay regular price of $190 +Tax)
Starting today, when customers sign up for Sprint (S) they can get Unlimited Data, Talk and Text for $50/month for the first line with AutoPay, two lines for just $90/month; and the third, fourth and fifth lines of Unlimited Data, Talk and Text are FREE.1 When you do the math, it's amazing: A family of five will pay $90/month for five lines. [Sprint. com]
This Smart News Release features multimedia. b  https://www.sprint.com/landings/unlimited-cell-phone-plans/index.html?ECID=vanity%3Aunlimited 
Here's how it Works
Sign up for Unlimited Data, Talk and Text with Sprint (S), with AutoPay, and get the first line for $50/month.
Add a second line for, say, a spouse, partner or friend, and pay $90/month total for two lines.
And then…for adding even more people to the plan – such as children, family members or close friends – receive lines three, four and five for FREE.
This offer is good for a limited time only. Go to www.sprint.com/unlimited [Sprint. com], visit your local Sprint (S) store, or call 1-800-Sprint (S)-1 for more information.

"Sprint understands the value of unlimited data to our customers," said Roger Solé, Sprint (S) chief marketing officer. "Customers do more with their phones every day and they want to use them without limits. With our new offer, you can sign up for a plan that allows you to surf and stream all you want and not worry about overage fees and charges. So why not use your wireless device to its full potential to enjoy things you love like Snapchat, social media, Twitter, watching video, texting and calling – all on our highly reliable network."
Switch to Sprint (S) – Better Value than Verizon, AT&T and T-Mobile 

Are you a Verizon customer trapped in an old "grandfathered" unlimited data plan? Verizon no longer even offers the opportunity to sign up for unlimited data – so now is your chance to get out of your old, expensive plan and save money with Sprint (S).
AT&T customer? AT&T only offers unlimited data plans if you sign up for DIRECTV® or U-verse® TV - with a minimum of $50/mo. If you're currently on an unlimited plan with AT&T, you could save up to $180/month when you switch five lines to Sprint (S).

T-Mobile customer? Sprint (S) has an excellent offer for you! This new unlimited offer, which is paired with our great, reliable network, could save you $90/month on your unlimited plan for a family of five, excluding taxes and fees.

Savings through March 31, 2018. After the promotional period is over, customers will pay the additional $10/month for first line, the second line remains at $40/month and each of lines 3-5 are $30/month – with AutoPay. With Unlimited Freedom, customers no longer need to worry about running out of data or surprise overage charges. Customers will enjoy unlimited mobile optimized streaming videos, gaming and music, and unlimited 4G LTE data for most everything else, all while on the Sprint (S) network.

PRESS REL:  http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20170210005357/en/

38 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
so after 12 months 60+40+30+30+30 = $190 .I believe the service was just rated the slowest internet.

rated:
In the speed tests, Verizon’s 4G network was fastest by downloading 16.89 megabits of data per second, just ahead of T-Mobile’s 16.65 Mbps. AT&T’s 4G network delivered 13.86 Mbps and Sprint’s 8.99 Mbps.

In the nationwide availability tests, Verizon’s 4G signal was available 88.17 percent of the time, compared with 86.60 percent for T-Mobile, 82.23 percent for AT&T and 76.81 percent for Sprint.

rated:
ADD about 15% Taxes and fees

rated:
f2000sa said:   ADD about 15% Taxes and fees
  My experience was closer to 22% for 9 years. Slow internet, Spotty coverage, although some was rural.  I still would not go back, but for those that can use the unlimited data, it is a great deal for 12 months.

rated:

same with any major carrier. 

rated:
will this work on Ring+

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   

Except T-Mobile

I would love to have a calculator that would tell me my "all in" cost.  As it stands, I can't get past picking devices online. Were I to do this, I would BYOD our iPhones.

rated:
Worst carrier ever... I have paid $125 for my Tmobile 5 lines for the last five years with unlimited data..

rated:
Re taxes: except T-Mobile. The "save $90 compared to T-Mobile" excludes taxes for Sprint but includes taxes for T-Mobile. Still much cheaper than T-Mobile, but probably only about $70 cheaper after taxes.

rated:
Redbeard25 said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   

Except T-Mobile

I would love to have a calculator that would tell me my "all in" cost.  As it stands, I can't get past picking devices online. Were I to do this, I would BYOD our iPhones.

not sure which plan you are referring to, but I have TMo, base is $80 for 3 lines, pay $95 with taxes.

rated:
If you choose the Samsung J3 Emerge as your phone, they're all free.

rated:
So I'm adding five lines to my cart and it's still showing $115/mo. Something I'm not doing right?

rated:
Cricket, 5 lines for $100, no taxes/fees for 3GB high speed data and unlimited call/text.  Runs on ATT's network so same coverage at ATT.

rated:
They are cheap but their network sucks in asouthern California, Louisina towards North Carolina.

rated:
ach1199 said:   Cricket, 5 lines for $100, no taxes/fees for 3GB high speed data and unlimited call/text.  Runs on ATT's network so same coverage at ATT.
  That means you're leaving 100GB of data on the table each month.

rated:
Agree Cricket aka AT&T is 5 lines for 100 no other fee's, I dropped down to 3 phones now and it's 90 a month, you just have to deal with sub par reps and bingo cricket rewards.. Its been just fine for me and the 5 phone plan now comes with 3GB data, you can add more.  If you want a Ref to them you get 25.00 off and I get 25.00 for you going to them, they are month to month so no contract and pretty much use AT&T service.. PM me for Ref link

rated:
Sprint's telephone coverage is the worst, at least in Southern California. But they are substantially cheaper than Verizon. So pick your poison...

rated:
I came from Sprint and have been happy with Cricket too. Sprint gives you a discounted upfront fee but all the additional fees really add up. I will never go back to a post paid plan.

rated:
Mine was like $4 each line for tax, etc...

rated:
Not sure why everyone is throwing the 23GB number around. Yes after that you're deprioritized; but no one has Sprint service so you're not competing with anyone. I have an unlimited Sprint hotspot I do 150+GB a month on. Never have an issue.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   not sure which plan you are referring to, but I have TMo, base is $80 for 3 lines, pay $95 with taxes.

About a month ago TMo introduced their new One plan.  $70 for 1 line, $120 for 2 lines, $140 for 3 lines, $160 for 4 lines.  Unlimited everything (with throttling for users in the top 3%, currently 28GB/mo) and all taxes included.  You must be on an older or grandfathered plan which might be better or might not depending on usage (if it isn't unlimited). 

This deal is better, but only for the first year.

rated:
I have Tmobile 4 lines for $100 plan. Paying $121.xx after tax. So the 22% tax calculation should be about right.

Now they jack up the price and tell you there's no tax.... Yeah I'm not buying it.

rated:
I looked into this previously and to get this offer you must get lease new phones from Sprint, you could not bring your own devices. That was a total deal killer for me. For those who think they need the newest greatest phones, this won't be an issue. for someone like me who will keep a phone for a few years and now with incremental advances I will likely keep my phones even longer. As for which carrier is fastest, most people who cares. 98% of users aren't going to tell the difference between 16Mbps and 9Mbps. It's like bragging who has the fastest car, the car that tops out at 180 Mph isn't getting to downtown LA faster then I do with a car that tops out at 120 Mph.

rated:
ljderm said:   
  My experience was closer to 22% for 9 years. Slow internet, Spotty coverage, although some was rural.  I still would not go back, but for those that can use the unlimited data, it is a great deal for 12 months.

This.

I live in a rural area, spend my free time in rural areas.
Over a decade with Sprint, they failed to improve coverage, I finally had enough of the poor coverage and ridiculous fees.
After the pain of porting, couldn't be happier with cricket.
Sprint would have to make massive upgrades to their infrastructure before I ever consider going back.

rated:
freejunkmail said:   I have Tmobile 4 lines for $100 plan. Paying $121.xx after tax. So the 22% tax calculation should be about right.

Now they jack up the price and tell you there's no tax.... Yeah I'm not buying it.

Do you get unlimited everything (specifically data)?  Serious question. 

My wife's account is on a grandfathered Verizon unlimited data account with no text and ~450 minutes for $80 (after corporate discount).  That account primarily uses data (around 15-20 GB/mo) so if I move it, I need to go to another provider with unlimited data.  I have other accounts on Ring Plus for the kids and as a backup for me (my primary phone is provided by my company).  So I am seriously considering this offer as even more seriously switching everyone to Tmo.  I'm in no hurry, so if the 4 lines for 160 all in (unlimited everything) isn't that good of a deal, I'm happy to wait and look around.

rated:
The new T-Mobile ONE plan is unlimited everything - data included at 4g LTE with all taxes and fees included - so $160 for four unlimited, talk, text and data lines.
Monthly rate is $70 for the first line, $50 for the second line then $20 for each line after that.
Also, you receive $150 for each number ported to T-Mobile - no device trade in required.
Another great perk is the unlimited tethering for each line.
Under the basic T-Mobile ONE plan, those speeds are 3G but you can upgrade for $15 or $25 per month to get unlimited tethering at 4g LTE speeds along with various other perks - overseas roaming, unlimited in flight Internet, etc.
Worth checking out ..
www.tmobile.com 

rated:
Luniz97 said:   so after 12 months 60+40+30+30+30 = $190 .I believe the service was just rated the slowest internet.
  I can stream HQ Netflix no probs with my Note 3.  It's hooked up to the PC and all my internet goes through it.

rated:
what about for existing customers, will they convert my plan?

rated:
I pay $120 a month for 5 lines unlimited on TMobile. It is the lease of the phones that make any plan expensive. My lease will be up this month and I will own my phones outright. Will never lease a phone again. If I can't bring my own phones, I wont sign up ever again for any plan. I will stay on TMobile and just pay the $120 a month.

rated:
So, we have Sprint with a 1gb data which sucks. Sounds like we can't migrate our current phones to this deal?

rated:
While MVNO, Cricket ... no taxes (or rather, it is inclusive). $100 for 5 lines. Exact same type of math, something like $50 for one line, $10 discount for next and discount is cumulative... such that the 5th line is free.  I think there is also a $10 discount for auto-pay.  Total is $100 for 5 lines (tax included).

rated:
Problem with Cricket is that if you are not wifi, emails, voice mails come in like an hour late.

rated:
dabir said:   Problem with Cricket is that if you are not wifi, emails, voice mails come in like an hour late.
Sounds like a problem with your the device's email's configuration.  Voice mail, I'm not sure.  But a quick general stab might be the device's "power saving" mode -- such that the system is limiting the amount of data going over the wireless and so it is limiting to once per hour.   But that's just a guess.  Some apps have built in features like that as well that either overrides (ignore) the system one and uses it's own internal setting.

On my phones, my email shows up within 9 minutes of sitting on the server.  Since mine checks the server every 5 minutes. My voice mail, I'm not sure... never tested it, but in theory.  If you missed a call that should show up on your phone before the voice mail.. unless your on the phone and it's goes directly to VM in which case, it is normally a push notification for it to show on your phone.  The exception is when the phone first comes online (ie: reboots or reconnects to celluar network) and it checks the server for VM (and other things) status.

rated:
phone and cable taxes are redic...thanks FCC

rated:
good deal initially but are you in for a Sprint smackdown after 1 year !!!

rated:
I LOVE FREEDOM PLUS

rated:
geezlouise said:   

Worth checking out ..
www.tmobile.com

Tethering is restricted to 3G speeds, that is my problem and has prevented me from switching to T-Mobile...

rated:
techy said:   
geezlouise said:   

Worth checking out ..
www.tmobile.com

Tethering is restricted to 3G speeds, that is my problem and has prevented me from switching to T-Mobile. ..

I did mention that  but you are able to add unlimited 4G LTE tethering to any line for an additional $25 under the T-Mobile One plus international plan (there is a $15 add on plan but I am not sure how tethering works under that option). This plan also has several other perks in addition to the unlimited tethering at 4G LTE speeds. For anyone who needs tethering or any of the other perks available as an add on, T-Mobile is still one of the best offers out there. 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017