posted 1 month ago by
PatioFurniture
Senior Member - 1K

rated:
I'm guessing this is only if you've never signed up for GPM/YTR before?

rated:
Redbeard25 said:   I'm guessing this is only if you've never signed up for GPM/YTR before?
  Yeah. I tried and already did a free offer a long time ago and it rejected me. OP should update the title. Still awesome if you can get it

rated:
Just got it - awesome! Thanks OP.

rated:
"Subscriptions

Trials of Magazines News Content and Music. Subscribing to a free trial for a magazine or new content on Google Play Newsstand or for music (including as part of your purchase of a subscription for a magazine or music) gives you access to the subscription benefits for that magazine for free for a specified trial period. At the end of such trial period, you will be charged the price of the first period of the subscription and will continue to be charged until you cancel your subscription. To avoid being charged, you must cancel before the end of the trial period. If you cancel during the trial period you will retain access to the magazine issues that you access during a free trial period, but you will not retain access to news content or Music Subscription Content (as defined below) that you access during a free trial period unless you become a paid subscriber. Access to free trials may be limited to a certain number of free trials for each user during a given period. To avoid any charges, you must cancel before the end of the trial period; for more information on cancelling subscriptions, see the section titled ”Cancellations” below in this section 5."

"Cancellations. If you purchase an auto-recurring periodic subscription (whether monthly, annual or another period) to Content, you may cancel that subscription at any time before the end of the applicable billing cycle, and the cancellation will apply to the next period. For example, if you purchase a monthly subscription, you may cancel that subscription at any time during any month of the subscription, and the subscription will be cancelled as of the following month. You will not receive a refund for the current billing period, except in the event of a defective product (as set out in section 6 below), or as otherwise set out out in these Terms. With respect to magazine or news content subscriptions on Google Play Newsstand, you will continue to receive Content and updates (if applicable) of the relevant subscription during the remainder of the current billing period. After that billing period ends, your access to previously delivered magazine issues will not be affected by the cancellation, but your access to paid news content will terminate at the end of the billing period during which your subscription is cancelled. With respect to music subscriptions, you will continue to have access to Music Subscription Content (as defined in Section 7 below) during the remainder of the current billing period; however, your access to Music Subscription Content will terminate at the end of the billing period during which your subscription is cancelled."

rated:
I see an offer for 3 months.

rated:
Just signed up. 4 months! Thanks OP

rated:
The whole google login process is too awkward. google mail google voice google play google+ youtube. If you have multiple accounts is a fricking mess of worms. Spotify for music is simpler.

rated:
ubuntu88 said:   The whole google login process is too awkward. google mail google voice google play google+ youtube. If you have multiple accounts is a fricking mess of worms. Spotify for music is simpler.
  But this is 4 months free - spotify would cost me 40 bucks.  

rated:
spotify is free.. jus download an ads block.. enjoy free music.

rated:
I need the 320k stream which you have to pay for.

rated:
guardianx said:   spotify is free.. jus download an ads block.. enjoy free music.
  Which ad block are you using?

rated:
i'm not sure if i can post ads blocking here but u can simply use google. search for block ads on spoitfy. i have android the aps works pretty good. nothing beat free music. i use ez blocker

rated:
Thanks, I was able to get the 4 free months.
I was surprised they let me as I have done this before.

rated:
Squonk said:   "Subscriptions

Trials of Magazines News Content and Music. Subscribing to a free trial for a magazine or new content on Google Play Newsstand or for music (including as part of your purchase of a subscription for a magazine or music) gives you access to the subscription benefits for that magazine for free for a specified trial period. At the end of such trial period, you will be charged the price of the first period of the subscription and will continue to be charged until you cancel your subscription. To avoid being charged, you must cancel before the end of the trial period. If you cancel during the trial period you will retain access to the magazine issues that you access during a free trial period, but you will not retain access to news content or Music Subscription Content (as defined below) that you access during a free trial period unless you become a paid subscriber. Access to free trials may be limited to a certain number of free trials for each user during a given period. To avoid any charges, you must cancel before the end of the trial period; for more information on cancelling subscriptions, see the section titled ”Cancellations” below in this section 5."

"Cancellations. If you purchase an auto-recurring periodic subscription (whether monthly, annual or another period) to Content, you may cancel that subscription at any time before the end of the applicable billing cycle, and the cancellation will apply to the next period. For example, if you purchase a monthly subscription, you may cancel that subscription at any time during any month of the subscription, and the subscription will be cancelled as of the following month. You will not receive a refund for the current billing period, except in the event of a defective product (as set out in section 6 below), or as otherwise set out out in these Terms. With respect to magazine or news content subscriptions on Google Play Newsstand, you will continue to receive Content and updates (if applicable) of the relevant subscription during the remainder of the current billing period. After that billing period ends, your access to previously delivered magazine issues will not be affected by the cancellation, but your access to paid news content will terminate at the end of the billing period during which your subscription is cancelled. With respect to music subscriptions, you will continue to have access to Music Subscription Content (as defined in Section 7 below) during the remainder of the current billing period; however, your access to Music Subscription Content will terminate at the end of the billing period during which your subscription is cancelled."

Cancel your Google Play Music subscription or trial  When you cancel your subscription

• You can keep using your subscription until the end of the billing period during which you cancel.
  • When the end of the billing period is over and your subscription is canceled, you won't be able to access music you downloaded to your device, or playlists you created.
  • If you subscribe again, you'll get access to your radio stations and also the playlists and music you uploaded.
  • If you subscription is cancelled due to payment decline, your access to subscription content will end immediately.

Note: If you join a family music plan when you cancel your subscription, you'll be switched over to the family plan at the end of your billing period.

Not 100% sure if I can cancel right after signing if I will keep the trial for the full 4 month. Is the billing period for the trial 4 months?

I'd rather be able to cancel right away instead of having to come back right before th 4 months is over to cancel.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017