posted 1 month ago by
sakulakao

Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Mar. 29, 2017 @ 8:30pm
rated:
*Offer ends 03/31/17. Requires: Must accept offer above and register on next screen. Purchase of Cricket Universal SIM Card ($9.99) on cricketwireless.com and activation of Cricket Wireless service (min. $30/mo) required within 30 days of registration and in the same transaction. SIM Card is final sale and may not be returned. Gift Card: received via mail from eBay within 14 days of service activation. Limit one per person. Bring Your Own Phone: Unlocked, GSM-compatible smartphone req’d. Coverage & svc not avail. everywhere. Taxes & other fees, charges & restrictions apply. Offer subject to change and may be modified, or terminated at any time without notice. Offer sponsored by Cricket Wireless LLC. This offer is in no way sponsored or endorsed by eBay. © Cricket Wireless LLC. All rights reserved.

Both an eBay account and a PayPal account in the U.S. are required to use this card. Valid only for purchases on eBay where PayPal is accepted. Additional terms and restrictions are stated in the Terms and Conditions which can be found at http://pages.ebay.com/giftcard/terms_conditions.html. Not refundable or redeemable for cash or credit unless required by law. Purchases, acceptance or use of the card constitutes acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. For questions about using or redeeming an eBay gift card, visit http://pages.ebay.com/giftcard/faqs.html. To check the balance on your gift card, call (866) 914-8078.

rated:
Ten bucks for a cricket sim card is high. When I joined (admittedly a long time ago) the sim was either free or a buck or two.

Also, Cricket in the past has often run great deals on new phones when you sign up with them (after rebates, and they demand you dot all the "i" and cross all the "t" and you will probably still be initially denied-so keep proof of everything). My Nokia 635 was FAR and my wife's Moto G was $25 AR two years ago. They seem to run similar deals every six months or so.

So no, I would not say this is a great deal. An OK deal if you were happy with your current phone and a net $15 eBay gift card was of value to you. BTW if you are switching carriers they have a number of deals going on now for new phones, some FAR.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017