posted 48 years ago by
sollyd
Thrifty Member

Saw some things at clearwater, fl store that qualify for 100% in points. Cereal etc. that is up to $5 each. Bought 3 boxes and the $12.21 I spent is showing as points earned on receipt.  Make sure you check the shelf tag that say which shelves qualify. Good luck

Views
6 Comments
Add Comment
online p/u work like last time?

sollyd said:   Saw some things at clearwater, fl store that qualify for 100% in points. Cereal etc. that is up to $5 each. Bought 3 boxes and the $12.21 I spent is showing as points earned on receipt.  Make sure you check the shelf tag that say which shelves qualify. Good luck
 They did a similar type promo a couple months ago, looks like they are running that promo again. Anyone know the beginning and ending date of this promo?

I'm guessing this was a one-off deal. I took a tour through my local Kmart store, and saw no 100% points back deals (yes, including cereals, etc). Anybody else? Maybe stores set for closing are doing such?

(double post)

UkeDoggie said:   I'm guessing this was a one-off deal. I took a tour through my local Kmart store, and saw no 100% points back deals (yes, including cereals, etc). Anybody else? Maybe stores set for closing are doing such?
 Same here. I did not see any 100% points back signs in my store either.

I was doing some work at a Kmart in Bloomington, IL.
They had their mens (Axe, Old Spice, Playboy etc) body wash with 100% SYWR point.
I pick up several.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017