posted 1 month ago by
ctgolfer
Serene Member

Meccano Meccasaur
$39.98
free shipping

Meccano Meccasaur
Bring home your very own robot dinosaur best friend! It's up to you to build it, program it, and interact with it however you wish. This programmable robotic dinosaur is an impressive 3 feet long! Built from both metal and space age plastics, the Meccano Meccasaur is a real-life walking T-Rex with realistic behaviour and a fun sense of humor. Meccasaur roars, responds to petting, guards and attacks, answers yes or no, and features real stomping action. Meccasaur is your favorite ferocious dino brought to life!

4 C batteries are required (not included)

Features:
- Programmable T Rex robot interacts with you.
- Meccasaur responds to petting, answers yes/ no questions, and stomps around.
- Your new loyal friends guards against attacks and really roars!
- Meccasaur is for ages 10+ and requires 4 C batteries (not included).
- Includes: 715 Pieces, 1 Motorized Meccasaur Module, 1 Light-up LED Module, 1 Meccasaur Brain, 2 Hand Tools, 1 Instruction Guide
-

Product Weight: 2
Product Dimensions(in inches): 19.700 X 11.800 X 3.900
Dimensions are provided for general reference only and are neither meant to indicate the dimensions of the package used for shipping nor the productís specific dimensions. Typically, the dimensions represent the dimensionís of the manufacturerís packaging.

3 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Same price available on Amazon w/Prime

rated:
I bought this for my son for xmas...the frusteration of putting this thing together is insane! I got about 10 pages in and quit...took it back. It is super hard to put together.

rated:

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017