posted 11 days ago by
TheRedBaaron

-THIS CONTEST HAS ENDED!-

FatWallet Dell Inspiron 11 3000 2-in-1 Giveaway

We've partnered with our friends at Dell to offer FatWallet members a chance to win a Dell Inspiron 11 3000 2-in-1! This giveaway is open from 3:30 p.m. CT Thursday, February 16, to 11:59 CT Monday, February 20. You must be a FatWallet member to enter, and you can earn extra entries every day throughout the giveaway period.

Want to learn more about this device? Watch a recording of our Facebook Live broadcast or read Louryn and Chelsey's detailed review in the FatWallet blog.

185 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Feb. 23, 2017 @ 11:31pm
rated:
I hope i win!

rated:
Great laptop!!

rated:
Great review on a nice product!

rated:
Here we go! Awesome products. Thank you!

rated:
This is just what I can use - my old on is on it's way out.

rated:
Count me in!

rated:
NICE!

rated:
Sure, why not?!

rated:
terms and conditions point to
5. Online Entry: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by signing into the entry form and perform the tasks provided. The entry form can be found on the following website at https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1553316.

does this mean I'm entered?

rated:
need a new computer so bad..

rated:
Hope i win, but if I don't, congrats to whomever does.

rated:
Nice laptop. Great for college students!

rated:
yes, it is very nice!

rated:
Loved to get give away.

Thanks

rated:
Would make perfect gift. Hope i win. Whoooo

rated:
Good luck to myself! I want it.

rated:
Hope everyone wins... including ME!!!!

rated:
gotta have it!

rated:
Everyone has chance to win the laptop.

rated:
Am I in?

rated:
In 4 1.

rated:
How to win?

rated:
I didn't win the powerball, so I'm in.

rated:
MsMorrisine, That's weird. That link took me here  Not FoundThe requested URL /forums/hot-deals/1553316. was not found on this server.Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.4.7 (Ubuntu) Server at www.fatwallet.com Port 80

rated:
I would love to win this!!!!!!

rated:
let it be me

rated:
In it to win it.

rated:
schoolsgirl said:   MsMorrisine, That's weird. That link took me here  Not FoundThe requested URL /forums/hot-deals/1553316. was not found on this server.Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.4.7 (Ubuntu) Server at www.fatwallet.com Port 80

MsMorrisine said:   terms and conditions point to
5. Online Entry: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by signing into the entry form and perform the tasks provided. The entry form can be found on the following website at https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1553316. 

does this mean I'm entered?

It looks like we accidentally copied over a period "." at the end of the link, which is giving the error. Also the link itself is a small mix-up it should bring you back to this thread, and would be this link https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1554909 

Also you should see you're entered by looking at the rafflecopter box/widget where you can choose to sign in/up and after you do that you then choose different options on how to get entries

rated:
Good luck, everybody!

rated:
Is not easy to be a lucker.

rated:
tgerega said:   Is not easy to be a lucker.
  Not sure what you're trying to say, but I'll take your word for it.

rated:
is it an end? If not, how to join?

rated:
count me in.

rated:
Thank you!

rated:
Would love to win the Dell computer

rated:
Great Laptop.. I am in. Already tweeted.

rated:
Would be great to win.

rated:
Sure could use one of these. The desktop is going on 8-9 years old!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017