http://www.discounttiredirect.com/direct/home.do

Monday, February 13th through Monday, February 20th, 2017 take advantage of our Presidents' Day Deals and receive a Visa Prepaid Card by Mail on tires and wheels.

Get a $25, $75, or $100 Visa Prepaid Card on select sets of 4 tires
Get a $100 Visa Prepaid Card on a set of 4 wheels*
*excluding Unique and Cragar brands

Use your Discount Tire Credit Card and get more savings on the above offers! Get a $60 Visa Prepaid Card by Mail on any set of 4 tires and $60 on any set of 4 wheels.

Get a $60 Visa Prepaid Card on any set of 4 tires
Get a $60 Visa Prepaid Card on any set of 4 wheels

Apply Online Now How to Get $320 in Total RebatesPresidents' Day Deals Rebate Form Download Your Redemption Form or Submit Your Rebate Online 
•$100/$75/$25
Use Offer Code dtd0095
•$60
Use Offer Code dtd0096

The prices shown on our website do not reflect this promotional offer. Mail-in offer payments are generally delivered 3-4 weeks after submission.Qualifications and Restrictions:

• Purchase must be made on or before February 20th, 2017.
  • A set of four (4) qualifying tires and/or four (4) wheels of the same model must be purchased at the same time.
  • The set can only be for one vehicle.
  • Redemption form must be postmarked, or submitted online, by March 22nd, 2017.
  • Not valid with other CarCareONE® offers.

Views
23 Comments
Add Comment
Are  you able to use the Discount Tire Direct store card immediately after applying on-line and getting approved?

Would be nice to get the extra $60 rebate as long as you can immediately use the card. 

rushhound said:   Are  you able to use the Discount Tire Direct store card immediately after applying on-line and getting approved?

Would be nice to get the extra $60 rebate as long as you can immediately use the card. 

A few years ago, I was able to do that.
If I remember correctly, after getting approved, I called the CC Company and asked for the 16 numbers on the Credit Card, and the Security Code.
Raymond

Yes you can use the card right away, I just did this a couple of weeks ago to purchase a snow wheel/tire package. Didn't have to call anyone, I believe once the car is linked to your online account you're all set and can select store card to pay. Rebate submission is all online and easy too.

Thanks for your responses.  Yep, very easy.  Entered SS number and it pre-populated most of the form.
Once approved it popped the card and the digits.
Thanks!  Great deal. 

iLetTheDogsOut said:   http://www.discounttiredirect.com/direct/findPromotions.do? 

Monday, February 13th through Monday, February 20th, 2017 take advantage of our Presidents' Day Deals and receive a Visa Prepaid Card by Mail on tires and wheels.

Get a $25, $75, or $100 Visa Prepaid Card on select sets of 4 tires
Get a $100 Visa Prepaid Card on a set of 4 wheels*
*excluding Unique and Cragar brands

Use your Discount Tire Credit Card and get more savings on the above offers! Get a $60 Visa Prepaid Card by Mail on any set of 4 tires and $60 on any set of 4 wheels.

Get a $60 Visa Prepaid Card on any set of 4 tires
Get a $60 Visa Prepaid Card on any set of 4 wheels

Apply Online Now How to Get $320 in Total RebatesPresidents' Day Deals Rebate Form Download Your Redemption Form or Submit Your Rebate Online 
•$100/$75/$25
Use Offer Code dtd0095
•$60
Use Offer Code dtd0096

The prices shown on our website do not reflect this promotional offer. Mail-in offer payments are generally delivered 3-4 weeks after submission.Qualifications and Restrictions:

• Purchase must be made on or before February 20th, 2017.
  • A set of four (4) qualifying tires and/or four (4) wheels of the same model must be purchased at the same time.
  • The set can only be for one vehicle.
  • Redemption form must be postmarked, or submitted online, by March 22nd, 2017.
  • Not valid with other CarCareONE® offers.

link doesnt work

Updated the link. Thanks!

How hot is this deal compared to other holiday deals?  How are there prices in general compared to other online tire retailers?  How do their install costs compare to other online retailers.

thanks

This is the same deal as the Black Friday deal. I ordered during that deal. Customer service was good for a minor issue with my order, which they straightened out quickly. Applied for the store card and was able to use it right away. Rebates arrived quickly. Very happy over all.

I've slowly moved towards Discount Tire as my go to.
But in 2016, to NOT have a login/profile account on their webpage is awful. And I cannot seem to schedule, pay for service and have my local guys see it, either.
So much opportunity for them to enter the 21st century.
I get these cards all the time (test drives mostly) and I just immediately transfer the balance to my Amazon account. I know I'll use it. And not LOSE it.
So, I just priced out a new set of wheels (they only have one that fits mine) plus two tire options A. the cheapest with $75 rebate or B. Cheapest with $100 rebate. 
Total price is A > $600 OR B > $650 for new set of wheels and tires. Delivered, Road Hazard ($50) , new chrome locking lug nuts ($45), new valve stems ($12), mounting/balancing.
Without the add-ons, A > $500 and B > $550
Price does not reflect the credit card. Not interested in that. 

Fast search at Tire Rack is $800 for delivered, mounted and balanced wheels/tires. Cheapest options. 

16" x 7 and 215 /65 R16    

$500 for set of 4 new wheels and tires is pretty good. 

It seems like the warranty offered by them is pretty much useless since you have to mail back the tires.  Which online tire retailer has the best warranty that doesnt cost you an arm and a leg to utilize?

crap. just bought some last weekend from them.

Discount Tire refuses to cover anything. They makes excuses why they won't rotate the tires. In Concord NC they are the worst. They are a joke.

2hotforu said:   Discount Tire refuses to cover anything. They makes excuses why they won't rotate the tires. In Concord NC they are the worst. They are a joke.

Well, in the anecdotal experience world, my experience has been just the opposite. They've done things for me that certainly were not required, but made my life easier.

I opened a charge account online. Instant approval. Tried to do purchase online, but impossible because they only provide a charge card number (no pin or expiration date). Forced to call Discount Tires Direct , 800-707-8473, and place order. Representative was able to handle the credit card order on the phone, and provided excellent customer service. Ordered a set of Bridgestone Ecopia EP422 Plus for my Toyota Prius (no extra valve stems, road hazard, etc.). Total was $393.08 (no tax). After $100 tires rebate, and $60 credit card rebate, total was $233.08. Easy to process both rebates online following OP's link. I shipped them to one of their nearby installers using the locator on their website ($60 to install and balance the set). Same set at Tire Rack is $418.72 ($353.92 for tires, $64.80 shipping, but appears to include a "free" road hazard). So this set of tires at Discount Tires Direct is $184.64 less than at Tire Rack. Overall, seems like a pretty good deal on a set of great tires.

ASFMon2001 said:   I opened a charge account online. Instant approval. Tried to do purchase online, but impossible because they only provide a charge card number (no pin or experation date).

I applied and used the card on-line with no problems.  There was a note that specifically stated no PIN number is required when using their own store card.

I received mine today by 12:30 PM, had them installed locally by an independent shop and back home by 3 PM.  Saved a ton compared to local prices.  Very pleased with the process.

If you get the credit card is it a hard or soft pull?

2hotforu said:   Discount Tire refuses to cover anything. They makes excuses why they won't rotate the tires. In Concord NC they are the worst. They are a joke.
  Twice I have had two sets of tires wear unusually quickly, before the halfway mark of the warranties, and my local Discount Tire store gave me full credit toward a new set of tires, no questions asked, no arguments about wheel alignment causing uneven wear, no pro-rating the credit based on mileage, none of that stuff.  I bought a set of snow tires mounted on their own rims from them and they put them on and take them off again free of charge at the start and end of every winter - the labor alone for that already has equaled the purchase price of the tires.  I have received nothing but outstanding service from them that is far above and beyond the sort of service one typically would expect from a national chain. 

​If you truly have this kind of problems with Discount Tire, I'm guessing either that the reason is that your tires are worn to the point that they were not safe to rotate, or that your local store is an anomaly, as almost every other report I've heard about this company has been extremely positive.  I'd call their corporate office and complain.  I've had exceptional service from each of the at least a half dozen Discount Tire employees over the past dozen years with whom I've dealt and I would find it very hard to believe that was not at least in part the result of a strong corporate policy of making customers happy.

Wow!! got a great deal tires were $104 for my BMW - Falken FK450 (good reviews). $75 rebate from Falken, $50 rebate from Discount Tire, and $60 for applying and using the card.

I got the warranty for the tires $13 each for 3 years, and valve stems.. so 4 Tires cost me $296!!! Smoking deal!!

CPAESQ said:   Wow!! got a great deal tires were $104 for my BMW - Falken FK450 (good reviews). $75 rebate from Falken, $50 rebate from Discount Tire, and $60 for applying and using the card.

I got the warranty for the tires $13 each for 3 years, and valve stems.. so 4 Tires cost me $296!!! Smoking deal!!

Wow four for my car will cost $125 and change after all discounts/rebates. Can't pass that up.

lousygolfer said:   
  Twice I have had two sets of tires wear unusually quickly, before the halfway mark of the warranties, and my local Discount Tire store gave me full credit toward a new set of tires, no questions asked, no arguments about wheel alignment causing uneven wear, no pro-rating the credit based on mileage, none of that stuff.  I bought a set of snow tires mounted on their own rims from them and they put them on and take them off again free of charge at the start and end of every winter - the labor alone for that already has equaled the purchase price of the tires.  I have received nothing but outstanding service from them that is far above and beyond the sort of service one typically would expect from a national chain. 

​If you truly have this kind of problems with Discount Tire, I'm guessing either that the reason is that your tires are worn to the point that they were not safe to rotate, or that your local store is an anomaly, as almost every other report I've heard about this company has been extremely positive.  I'd call their corporate office and complain.  I've had exceptional service from each of the at least a half dozen Discount Tire employees over the past dozen years with whom I've dealt and I would find it very hard to believe that was not at least in part the result of a strong corporate policy of making customers happy.

FWIW when my SUV with factory tires had a slow leak they patched it for free, and I obviously wasn't even a CUSTOMER with that vehicle yet.  (the vehicle it replaced had two sets of tires from them though)  Later the SAME tire picked up another hole and I just replaced the whole set since they were crappy tires.  The tires were about half and they bought them for $30 or so each as well -- the three undamaged ones.

So I have not had any complaints, plus had a few road hazard replacements.

Their policy is pretty obvious, they want their customers to come to them for ANY tire issues, even if they don't directly make money off of it.  So when you ARE spending money it comes to them.

I bought 4 Michelin Pilot HX MXM4 tires 2 weeks back at the Discount Tire store. Will I be able to request them for the additional rebates now?

Thanks

Just looked at rebate form link, now it says purchase must be this weekend, it previously said the 13th to 20th...hmmm

2 of the 3 rebates went through without a problem and show as approved. When I try to add the 3rd rebate it fails and says
"A rebate(s) has already been claimed for this invoice. Only one offer may be redeemed per invoice."

Anyone else have this problem? The ones that went through were for the Presidents Day promo and the CC promo. The "manufacturers" one is the one I am have a problem with.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017