posted 1 month ago by
stlbluesfan
Ancient Member

SanDisk Ultra 256GB USB 3.0 Type A Flash Drive - Black (thumb drive / USB stick) $49.99 Best Buy Deal of the Day, Free shipping.

Regular price stated to be $199.99.  4.7 stars from 458 reviewers.  Much better ratings than the $30 SanDisk 256GB Cruzer one at Costco which gets 2.4 stars.

​Eligible for eBates 1% as well as Best Buy points/rewards.

Best Buy link 

6 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Mar. 24, 2017 @ 1:41pm
rated:
Ignore the "regular price" as the regular price is just made up, OP.

rated:

rated:
misch said:   Ignore the "regular price" as the regular price is just made up, OP.
  Are not all prices just made up in one fashion or another? 

rated:
I got one last year in Costco for 29.99 plus tax. The read speed is O.K but the write speed is just as slow as a USB 2.0 drive. Not impressive at all.

rated:
yukun8388 said:   I got one last year in Costco for 29.99 plus tax. The read speed is O.K but the write speed is just as slow as a USB 2.0 drive. Not impressive at all.
  Just checking to make sure - is yours the Ultra, vs. the Cruzer?  In reading reviews I see a lot of complaints about the Cruzer's speed, but considerably fewer regarding the Ultra.  Thanks.

rated:
I just checked mine, it says "Cruzer Glide 3.0", so it is not Ultra. I do have a 16GB Ultra and a 32GB Extreme. The performance is just O.K, nothing compares to the Extreme version.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017