posted 48 years ago by
st4rdust
Doorbuster

Dell has their Dell 104-Key Quiet USB Keyboard (KB212-B) on sale for$7.99withfree shipping.

Rated 4.4/5 stars based on 15 customer reviews at Amazon, where this is currently selling for $17.45.

The Dell KB212-B USB 104 Quiet Key Keyboard is designed ergonomically to maximize your comfort and productivity with sturdy and robust quiet key design for everyday business and personal usage. This keyboard features a standard set of 104 keys and its durability has been constructed for a long life span of repetitive use. This product has been tested and validated on Dell systems. It is supported by Dell Technical Support when used with a Dell system.

Views
5 Comments
Add Comment
"Most of our shipments contain valuable items, so our carriers are required to obtain a signature upon delivery. Please choose an address where someone will be available to sign for your delivery."

austex said:   "Most of our shipments contain valuable items, so our carriers are required to obtain a signature upon delivery. Please choose an address where someone will be available to sign for your delivery."
Probably because most of their shipments are computers. I doubt they'd require a signature for a $8 keyboard.

Nice price, got one.

Buy one for spare keyboard. THX.

I doubt they'd require a signature for a $8 keyboard.
I'll be interested to hear if they do. I think Lenovo did that to me once on something <$20.

The issue isn't how valuable the contents are, it's how likely they are to be stolen. Perhaps a box with "Dell" on it is more likely to be stolen just because it _might_ be something valuable?

=aw

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017