posted 48 years ago by
therugsucker
Broke Member

Regular price is $84.90 but rolling the dice just a little can possibly get you a newish one for 63.28.  I've bought other stuff from their warehouse deals and it was new condition with packaging damage.  I ordered one earlier today and will report back when I get it in a few days.

Linky 

This one does color in 9600x2400 dpi
6 ink tanks
Upper cassette and lower cassette

Views
1 Comments
Add Comment
Printer arrived Friday. Looks brand new, all the factory tapes still on it, all ink cartridges still taped up, no marks or scuffs on the printer as far as I can see, the original box wasn't even dinged up.
Printed a 4x6 photo on the supplied canon photo paper took 45 seconds on high setting. Photo looks like it came from a costco or Walgreens photo printing service. Very impressed with the print quality.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017