posted 1 month ago by
bettyjonesorama

WalMart has XO Vision XD107BT Car Stereo MP3/FM Receiver with Bluetooth on sale for $19.84.

• Stream music wirelessly and use your stereo as a speakerphone
  • In-dash car stereo is compatible with Apple iPhone, Android devices, Samsung Galaxy devices and more
  • Front AUX-in allows you to playback audio from your iPod, iPad or MP3 player
  • Easily play MP3 files from an SD card or USB flash drive
  • FM radio with 18 presets
  • Half-size DIN depth for easy installation
  • Pre-amplified line-out
  • 4-channel audio output
  • Electronic audio control
  • 20W x 4 output
  • XO Vision stereo receiver is compatible with Bluetooth

2 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
This stereo can not reach as high of volume levels as some other radios. I do like the stereos ability to recognize when there is or isn't a USB or SD card plugged in. It will skip over that mode option if one is not plugged in.

rated:
I like the "Half-size DIN depth". I notice that not all after-market receivers seem to fit in all cars. Some car dashboards just don't seem to be deep enough to handle old receivers.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017