Private Internet Access.com offers 1-Year of Private Internet Access VPN Service for $39.9 (52% OFF). Note: This is valid for 12-months ($3.3 per month)

https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/pages/buy-vpn/weebly

8 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Not a hot deal. This offer appears to be regular price if you pay a year in advance.
EDIT: I won't give this deal green or red as it is a good deals.  It just isn't a hot deal in my opinion.

rated:
Wow. A sale on Private Internet Access VPN access.

"You don't see one of those very often," he said in tongue-in-cheek fashion. "Oh, and did you hear? Jos. A. Bank will be marking down selected suits 60% this weekend."

rated:
OP did you just sign up to post this 'hot' deal?

rated:
Not only this is not a hot deal but Private Internet Access customer service is a PIA.
I was having problem connecting and I emailed them regarding the issue only to get a reply with a ton of questions instead of a solution.
Also the speed sucks with frequent disconnections!

rated:
marcopolomle said:   Not only this is not a hot deal but Private Internet Access customer service is a PIA.
I was having problem connecting and I emailed them regarding the issue only to get a reply with a ton of questions instead of a solution.

I haven't had to call customer service so I can't comment on that but I have had 0 problems in the past year and a half of service.  I get excellent speed and never get disconnected so just something to consider.  Maybe it depends on your actual internet provider or how far from your location you are trying to connect to.  I totally recommend PIA but I think I paid about $60 for two years so I'm not sure it's a hot deal at $40.

rated:
captainlynne said:   
marcopolomle said:   Not only this is not a hot deal but Private Internet Access customer service is a PIA.

I haven't had to call customer service so I can't comment on that but I have had 0 problems in the past year and a half of service.  I get excellent speed and never get disconnected so just something to consider.  Maybe it depends on your actual internet provider or how far from your location you are trying to connect to.  I totally recommend PIA but I think I paid about $60 for two years so I'm not sure it's a hot deal at $40.

I have been with them for 3 years.
First year, service was great with good speed and hardly any disconnections. Also the customer service was great.
Second year, the speed started deteriorating and there were some disconnections.
Third year,the speed has come to a crawl and I get disconnected so much that I hardly ever use it and the customer service sucks.
So in my experience the service has gradually deteriorated over the years. Maybe because they did not expand their servers as much as their customer base has grown. 
What is more worrying is their customer service deterioration.

rated:
I've used PIA for 2 years and I am actually pretty happy with them.  My 2nd year ends in a month and while I'm exploring some others, I've been really happy at the speeds of the VPN.  no complaints for me to raise as I never reached out to customer service.

rated:
This is regular price on this service.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017