posted 1 month ago by
fredaallen

Newegg has Sailner SBP TN-660 Black Compatible SBP TN-660 Toner Cartridge on sale for $5.99.

• Black Compatible Cartridge
  • Coverage: 2600 pages at 5% coverage
  • Compatible with Brother Printers

3 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Mar. 23, 2017 @ 8:03am
rated:
Is there any way to recycle these toner cartridges?

rated:
They look somewhat flimsy compared the the two earlier cartridges I was using. In any case, when I inserted it the printer detected a full cartridge and the test print came out nice and clear. So I put them through the print job.

rated:
Regular price for one of the COMIX brand TN660 cartridges at Amazon is $6.99 including free Prime 2-day shipping (for Prime members)

These are highly rated on Amazon, and are great cartridges for the price.

I realize it is higher priced than this one by $1, but no need to stock up as you can buy from Amazon whenever you need them and they are great quality.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017