Avatar
posted 1 month ago by
ragingwookiee
Senior Member - 6K

​Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2017 - 3 PCs (Key Card) -- $20MM AR AC + $2.99 Ship at Newegg 

$35 OFF Promo Code: EMCRCBD25
$35 Mail-in-Rebate

Also available, Kaspersky Internet Security 2017 - 1 PC (Key Card) -- $20MM AR AC + $2.99 Ship

$35 OFF Promo Code: EMCRCBD25
$35 Mail-in-Rebate 

2735 Views
11 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Mar. 29, 2017 @ 8:31pm
rated:
Getting an error when trying to apply the promo code to the 1 pc key card.
ERROR The item(s) in your shopping cart does not qualify for the discount with the promo code emcrcbd25 you've entered. Please check again or contact customer service.
Any suggestions?

rated:
doggpound007 said:   Getting an error when trying to apply the promo code to the 1 pc key card.
ERROR The item(s) in your shopping cart does not qualify for the discount with the promo code emcrcbd25 you've entered. Please check again or contact customer service.
Any suggestions?

  It would appear it is one use of the discount code per account.

rated:
Sweet hopefully will pay for all my stamps this year!

rated:
ragingwookiee said:   ​Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2017 - 3 PCs (Key Card) -- $20MM AR AC + $2.99 Ship at Newegg
Free ShopRunner shipping on this one.

rated:
"Rebate amount will not exceed purchase price." Something to watch out for.

rated:
GatorJ said:   doggpound007 said:   Getting an error when trying to apply the promo code to the 1 pc key card.
ERROR The item(s) in your shopping cart does not qualify for the discount with the promo code emcrcbd25 you've entered. Please check again or contact customer service.
Any suggestions?
It would appear it is one use of the discount code per account.
Order both in the same order.
  

rated:
The Newegg cost after rebate is about $15.
Not to rain on your parade , but the rebate form has this rider that :
Rebate amount will not exceed purchase price.

I wonder if Kaspersky will actually cough up rebate check.

rated:
EMCRCBH73 promo code works on Kaspersky AV, but not MM. Just free. Kaspersky IS OOS.

rated:
Got it

rated:
GatorJ said:   
doggpound007 said:   Getting an error when trying to apply the promo code to the 1 pc key card.
ERROR The item(s) in your shopping cart does not qualify for the discount with the promo code emcrcbd25 you've entered. Please check again or contact customer service.
Any suggestions?

  It would appear it is one use of the discount code per account.

  I tried and got the same error message, and this is my first order in 2 years.  So obviously it's not because of one per account rather that the code doesn't apply to this product. 

rated:
The IS 1 user is back in stock but the promo code doesn't work anymore.

If you didn't get the IS 3 User yet, it's still FAR (no promo code needed).

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017