Posted with ToGo

Garmin nuvi 67LM 6" Essential Series 2015 GPS Navigation System w/ Lifetime Maps
$97.99
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Garmin-nuvi-67LM-6-034-Essential-Series-2015-GPS-Navigation-System-w-Lifetime-Maps-/331847207964 

Specifications:

Physical & Performance

• Physical dimensions: 6.6"W x 3.7"H x 0.8"D (16.8 x 9.4 x 2.1 cm)
  • Display size, WxHL: 5.4"W x 2.8"H (13.6 x 7.2 cm); 6.1" diag (15.4 cm)
  • Display resolution, WxH: 800 x 480 pixels
  • Display type: WQVGA color TFT with white backlight
  • Weight: 8.6 oz (244g)
  • Battery: rechargeable lithium-ion
  • Battery life: up to 1 hours
  • High-sensitivity receiver: Yes

Maps & Memory

• Preloaded street maps: Yes
  • Includes lifetime map updates: Yes
  • nuMaps Guarantee: Yes
  • Built-in memory: internal solid state
  • Accepts data cards: microSD card (not included)
  • Custom POIs (ability to add additional points of interest): Yes
  • Waypoints/favorites/locations: 1000

Navigation Features

• Speaks street names (e.g. "Turn right ON ELM STREET in 500 ft."): Yes
  • Lane assist (guides to proper lane for navigation): Yes
  • Junction view (displays junction signs): Yes
  • Route avoidance (avoid highways, tolls etc.): Yes
  • Speed limit indicator (displays speed limit for most major roads in the U.S. and Europe): Yes
  • View upcoming points of interest along route: Yes

Additional:

• Trip Planner: Yes
  • Trip Log: Yes

Compatibility:

• This USB mass storage device is compatible with Windows XP or newer and Mac OS X 10.4 or later.

In the box:

• nuvi 67LM GPS Navigation System
  • Preloaded with City Navigator NT - USA lower 49 states maps
  • Lifetime maps (indicated by "LM" after model number on the box)
  • Vehicle power cable
  • Vehicle suction cup mount
  • USB cable
  • Quick start manual
  •  

Views
8 Comments
Add Comment
very tempting...

Preloaded with detailed maps of the U.S. and Canada with free lifetime

Looks like a good deals! Good features.

I would pay a little extra for LMT model that also comes with Lifetime Traffic. At WalMart it is $121 but you can probably find it cheaper.

Good deal! I have an older model 50, and I feel it's the invention of the century! LOL... You will never have to bother with fiddling around with paper maps again! It's Wonderful!
I wish GPS wasn't such a high end option in new autos!

javad said:   I would pay a little extra for LMT model that also comes with Lifetime Traffic. At WalMart it is $121 but you can probably find it cheaper.

I find the traffic is useless.  It could be the traffic is moving but slow, or by the time you get there the traffic is back to normal.  Your GPS could guide you to avoid traffic but instead make it worse.

WorkerAnt said:   
javad said:   I would pay a little extra for LMT model that also comes with Lifetime Traffic. At WalMart it is $121 but you can probably find it cheaper.

I find the traffic is useless.  It could be the traffic is moving but slow, or by the time you get there the traffic is back to normal.  Your GPS could guide you to avoid traffic but instead make it worse.

I pretty much agree.  I've gone through a number of GPS's (mostly Garmin), some have had traffic, some not.  The traffic in them is like weather reports three days out a couple of decades ago, pretty much hit or miss.  It's best use is for longer trips (an hour or so) to figure out how long you will be delayed.  Google maps fills that function for free.

Never had a 6" GPS though, that's gigantic.  Good price too.  Two-three year old model probably doesn't matter-maybe on the battery life, but I've found larger GPS's you have to leave plugged in all the time anyway.

$127 at Amazon

Good price, but I'm happy with Google Maps or Here (aka Here We Go by Nokia). Both are free apps with free software/map updates. Traffic data included if you want to use your cellphone data plan, otherwise you can download maps offline and use it data free without live traffic. I used "Here" while traveling in Ireland, England & Greece while my phone was in airplane mode. Worked wonderfully. I use Google Maps for day-to-day travel. I've found estimated travel time with Google Maps pretty accurate and even if I know the travel route I still use Google Maps for traffic alerts.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017