posted 1 month ago by
fordbaker

buydig has Canon Pixma MG2522 All-In-One Color Printer, Scanner, Copier on sale for $18.99.
Shipping is free.

19 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Mar. 27, 2017 @ 12:13pm
rated:
$19 for a new printer including ink? No tax and free shipping? In for at least one! Thanks fordbaker!

rated:
what will ink cost when this goes dry?

rated:
in for one.

rated:
Nice price!

rated:
Nice price!

rated:
bought same one about 1 year ago. still working well.

rated:
One Canon brand cartridge costs more than the printer.  Just order a few dozen printers now, take the cartridges out and sell them on eBay.

rated:
Nice price here and welcome for its back again.

rated:
buydig is also offering two of these printers for $35.00.
two-pack 

rated:
Love my printer. Its a little loud but it prints perfectly. I haven't tried scanning or copying yet but I'm sure it will al work like a dream.

rated:
Got an error when checking out - now seems to be listed at $49

rated:
Still listed at $18.99, however, it should be noted that this is a wired, not wireless printer.

rated:
bobbybore said:   One Canon brand cartridge costs more than the printer.  Just order a few dozen printers now, take the cartridges out and sell them on eBay
  Printers usually come with a "starter" cartridge that has a fraction of the ink that a "full retail" ones does.  Sooooo evil. 

Man I'm glad it isn't 1999 anymore.  I went laser years ago and never looked back.

rated:
Whoever has this I bought one for my sister in college..  After 2 months of use the black ink has an eclamation mark.  Does it mean she only have to replace the black ink?  The color on the ink monitor shows full.  Do you have to replace both ink?  Does refill work on this inks? Thanks

rated:
myisland said:   what will ink cost when this goes dry?
OEM genuine Canon ink:  
$18 Black
$23 Color

rated:
I have one of these printers and I would not recommend it!

It prints with ridiculously huge margins on photo-sized prints. It adds a margin of almost an inch to the right side of a 4" x 6" print!

I thought my printer was malfunctioning, but I contacted the manufacturer and they said that is normal and recommended that I purchase one of their much more expensive printers. I'm hesitant to purchase another CaƱon after my experience with this printer.

rated:
Go to Amazon and look at their generic ink. I have bought from them for years with no complaints.

rated:
Or simply inject ink into the holes in the top under the sticker. The only thing inside these carts is a foam block that holds pennies worth of ink

rated:
petenth said:   Whoever has this I bought one for my sister in college..  After 2 months of use the black ink has an eclamation mark.  Does it mean she only have to replace the black ink?  The color on the ink monitor shows full.  Do you have to replace both ink?  Does refill work on this inks? Thanks
  I don't have this printer but all the ones I've seen you just replace the ink that is empty, not both.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017