posted 48 years ago by
Xenocrates
Deal Hunter - I Deal Therefore I Am

Amazon has the Philips Sonicare Essence Sonic Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush (HX5611/01)  on sale for $19.95 with free shipping on orders over $49.

Deal Notes: This is the new lowest price ever from Amazon according to Camelcamelcamel

• Removes up to 2x more plaque than a manual toothbrush. Includes 1 e-Series brush head (standard)
  • Patented sonic technology: Dynamic fluid action helps clean between teeth and along the gumline
  • 2 minute timer helps ensure recommended brushing time
  • Rechargeable toothbrush with 2 weeks lifetime between charges
  • Reminder bristles fade away when brush head replacement is needed

Rated 4.4/5 stars with 3,209 customer reviews.

The next lowest price from a rated merchant on Google Shopping is $24.99 from Newegg.com.

Views
9 Comments
Add Comment
Is better with free shipping!

Makes me want to brush my teeth!

FYI: Pink version is same price, too.

Philips Sonicare Essence Sonic Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush, Pink

BigIsland

I find the Sonicare much much better at breaking down plaque and getting into small spaces. All aside from this model.

The plain vanilla non-rechargable battery version is cheaper than this... and works just as well. Why pay for fancy batteries if you don't need them? See https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NL2AOPU/ref=oh_aui_detailpa...

Been seeing coupons and stuff on this toothbrush bringing it down to $20. Got 2 myself for $20 each. Good powerful toothbrush.

It also funny how dentist and manufacture telling people to annually replace their toothbrush, than go around telling them to get the soft toothbrush. The old one that you threw away is actually soft, you already have it. Anyway, I use my brush head for a few years. And when I do throw away these brush head, I use it for some other stuff and also remove the magnet at the bottom. A good powerful magnet.

limerickey said:   The plain vanilla non-rechargable battery version is cheaper than this... and works just as well. Why pay for fancy batteries if you don't need them? See https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NL2AOPU/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1
  The Power-up version only has 15,000 strokes per minute.  The Essence has 31,000 strokes per minute, which is necessary to optimally remove plaque.  You can read about why this is important here:
https://www.animated-teeth.com/electric_toothbrushes/b-best-soni...

in for two, valentines gift

in for one.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017